Chapter 19~

Chapter 19 ~ So, What Were You Pleading For Again?

...::~-*-~::...

It's exactly two o'clock according to the massive clock right in the middle of the dorm buildings. I watch as it ticked. My ears pricked and my eyes strayed at the newly sowed outfit that Aurora fixed. Now, I'm just waiting for her down at the entrance of our dorm building, watching the other students going at the Dining Hall, where we are supposed to be right at this second.

"I'm very sorry, Magnolia. I couldn't go anywhere without my keys." Aurora gushed and stopped right next to me, her tail tip twitching in anticipation.

"It's alright. Hey, I took a mandarin out of that fruit bowl you brought hours ago. Is it alright?" I asked as we began following the crowd.

Aurora nodded and smiled, "I-It's alright."

I raised an eyebrow, "Why do you stutter too much? You might get picked on if you continue doing that." I told her as she flinched at my words. But, it's the truth, I know from experience.

She smiled at herself and I saw an unfamiliar glint in her eyes, "You have no idea."

"You were already being picked on, aren't you?" I said pitifully. No one deserved to be treated like that, especially if they're very nice and caring like Aurora. "You should do something about that." I whispered and I realised that Aurora stopped or was being stopped.

"Aurora? What do you think you're doing? Stop hanging around with that... girl." Her sister, Audina Aurelius tugged at her arm as she flinched at her touch. That opened my eyes and I realised that trusting anyone is this school might be proven as a challenge. Or not, if I just kept to myself.

I continued walking towards the hall and ignored the whispers and glares I got. I guess I'll have to get use to this, I thought as I stared back at one of them and they instantly froze when they met my cold and deadly teal-tinted eyes.

...::~-*-~::...

I was beside a table filled with snacks and food right at the corner of the dining room, in the shadows and will always be in the shadows. "I'm glad you could come, Maggie. Very early, in fact." I turned around and met his sky blue eyes.

"Don't call me that." I warned him as I let out a warning growl. "I really don't want to see you right now."

"I just want you to meet my team. No big deal, right?" Oliver stepped back and I stared as a sky blue haired maiden stepped beside Oliver. "This is Princess Zephyrine. She's my second-in-command." He stated as the winged princess waved nicely and gave me a closed smile.

"Couldn't care less." I looked away, ignoring him and focussing my attention at the table filled with snacks, I took a piece of delicious looking strawberry brownies. "You guys could go away now." I snapped as I saw a threatening glance by my brother.

"Magnolia please," I stopped him.

"What are you pleading for again?" I sarcastically waved my hands around.

"Let's go bro, clearly she's enjoying her time being a loner." A man with about the same height as him rested his elbow on Oliver's shoulder.

"You're right." Oliver suddenly smirked and it made me raise my eyebrow. "You'll have to get used to calling her the 'Lone Wolf' then." He looked back at the boy and the red-headed boy wickedly smiled and took off with Princess Zephyrine in his arms.

"Come on, Zephy." He dragged her away. "Boss just came up with a brilliant idea!"

"I told you to not call me that, Gluny." She pouted and I rolled my eyes at her annoying voice. Everyone seems to annoy me the moment I stepped into this academy.