Chapter 15~

Chapter 15 ~ Tell Me Something About Mother

...::~-*-~::...

"Magnolia! Wake up!" A voice rattled me out of my sleep. I opened my eyes and found myself leaning against the dungeon entrance. "What was that all about? What happened in there?" Lord Ali's face neared my face, lightly tapping my cheeks.

"What was what? What happened?" I asked, sitting up and noticed a cold material placed on my palm. My ears twitched in curiosity. I opened the palm of my hand and saw a unique looking key laying there. This looks like Lowelltrius's Familiar Key. I thought.

"That's because that is no familiar key. That is a Weapon Key. Materials that are crafted by the dungeon are extremely powerful, they absorb our Aura with no problem, whereas, normal weapons wouldn't be able to take in the pressure." Lord Ali explained. "Now, why don't you tell me, what actually happened inside there?" He pointed towards the dungeon. "Tell me what's the last thing you saw before you got teleported in here."

"I saw Oliver and my parents. I was angry and my Aura just... Swirled around me and... I- I was s-so scared." My voice trembled as I sobbed quietly. "It's all my fault."

"Shh." Lord Ali hugged me tightly, comforting me in his arms. "It's all over now. You've got your weapon and that's all that matters." He said.

"How'd you find me? I thought you're way over at the..." I paused as I took the time to examine my surroundings. I looked up and noticed that the sun is setting. "Tombstone Mountains." I finished my sentence and a new question rose in my head. "Why? What time is it? I went into the dungeon this morning." My stomach growled and felt my head getting dizzy.

"It's half past five, Magnolia. And, we are at Tombstone Mountains. I managed to track the dungeon's next location and now, here we are." He took something out of his bag and summoned a familiar. Lowelltrius, my familiar. "Can you please pick up some apples over there, for our little Magnolia." Lowelltrius looked at me worriedly and I nodded to her. "You may not have noticed it till now, but, look above you."

I nodded and looked above me, first I saw just the length of the tower. Lord Ali grabbed my hand and guided me backwards, where Lowelltrius was picking up apples with her wings. I stared at the Dusk Aura flaming on top of the roof. "Why is it like that?" I asked.

"Hmm. You were still inside when the whole tower exploded with your Aura." He said as I stared at him blankly. "The whole tower was surrounded by your Aura, it's like a beam of black and purple. That would surely catch anyone's attention."

I shook my head a little as I thought about oliver finding me here, with the Kingdom's most famous Spell Caster. "Oliver can't find us." I whispered to him. "I need to go to Fexsierra. Today. I'll take Lowelltrius with me."

"Princess. Please go when you've eaten. Tomorrow is Orientation Day, for new students." Lord Ali told me.

"That's more reason for me to go!" Lowelltrius came back and lowered her wings to me. "Thank you." I nodded and grabbed an apple, then took a bite. "You don't understand! All the Kings and Queens of all the kingdoms will be there, supporting their kids. We can inform them that one of the seven kingdoms has fallen. We can recruit some reinforcements there to take my kingdom back!" I retaliated.

"Princess, we can never tell the others about this! It will create chaos and who knows? Some will take advantage over our situation. Knowing the Fire Kingdom, I bet they will be the one to take the first attack on us." Lord Ali reasoned. "Fortunately, no civilians were killed or injured. And, those bodies on the throne room. They were... not there anymore."

"How do you know about all this?" I asked.

"A little friend helped me." He answered simply and pulled out a Familiar Key of his own.