Chapter 24~

Chapter 24 ~ We Are Ready!

...::~-*-~::...

"She's waking up, give her space to breath." Hunter's voice filled my ears. I coughed out the water out of my system and sat up, my eyes still closed and my brain still processing. "I swear to the saviour, this team is full of killers and psychopaths."

"Did I win?" My head felt heavy and I felt like something wrapping around my shoulder. I heard Hunter chuckle above me.

"Unfortunately." He replied and his hands went to my forehead, I shook his hands off of me because it's stone cold.

Xavier was on my other side, his two fingers was connected on my temples, it was warm and it feels comfortable and right. "I'm burning the nausea from your brain. So, it might hurt you a bit." He warned me and it hurts like a... hand on your oven? "By the way, Dylan won first place, Roland second, you third, then Gray, Hunter, me and then last place was Aurora." He explained.

"Fear of drowning, huh?" I heard Dylan scoff. "I don't think I've met someone who's scared of such fear."

"Well, now you have." I remarked sarcastically and I gritted my teeth when the pain only strickens when it's supposed fully to be cooling down.

"Done. Professor McGorgon? If you may?" I opened my eyes when Xavier retracted his hands off of me. I saw Professor McGorgon lean in and lift my head up.

"Drink this, it'll ease the burn and pain." She told me and I took the bile. I took it down in one gulp and shook my head.

"Now what?" I asked her as she stood back and gave me one of her smiles.

"Now, we gave you a proper tour of the island. "Gray? Is Boulder all healed up now? We need to get the team over at those high mountains behind the dorm rooms." While Professor McGorgon explained all that, she whipped out her own Familiar Key and Spell Key. "Not that I'm showing off or anything, but." She smirked as we all circled her. "I summon you, Razor! Nature's Passage, activate!" A green portal appeared right in front of us and along with the portal, was a green fog. There, stood a strong ten feet dear with graceful wings and sturdy antlers.

"He's all healed up now, Professor." Gray replied and before he could summon Boulder, Professor stopped him and gave him a smile.

"He's going to need a lot of rest for this afternoon. And I forgot that I also have my Familiar here, Razor. Aurora and Dylan, can ride with me on Razor's back. Gray, have Magnolia to ride with you. And, Xavier, since you have more experience with teleports like this, I trust this key with you. Be careful with it." As she informed us, Aurora and Dylan hurried up on Razor's back. While Gray summons his familiar, Hunter, Roland and Xavier stepped into the portal.

"See you guys up there!" Professor McGorgon joined Aurora and Dylan on Razor's back and flew swiftly.

"Hop on, Princess Magnolia." Gray reached out his hand for me to take, while he rode on Boulder. I took his hand and he lifted me easily right behind him.

"Please don't address me like that." I told him and held tightly on the saddle.

"But, you're a princess. And, I can't ignore that fact." He told me as he signaled Boulder to lift off.

"Just don't bother calling me that." I said coldly. "There's no point."

"Would you like to elaborate that?" Boulder was gaining speed as we follow Razor's lead.

"I have no kingdom to rule an-" I was interrupted by Gray.

"But, the King and Queen of Dusk's blood runs through you. You're the daughter of a King and Queen, so? Why deny that?" Gray whispered the last part. I stayed silent as I tried finding out the truth behind my own words. "Just accept it." He whispered and turned his head to look at me. "I know it's hard accepting it. But... You'll have to. In order to move forward, or it will sink you down below."