Forty-Four: The Almost People

"I HATE YOU, I'LL NEVER FORGIVE YOU FOR WHAT YOU DID!" I heard my own voice before I recognized my surroundings, limbs flailing about in order to defend myself

"Arghh!" My eyes opened to Rory's pained face, his hands reaching up to clutch his nose. "Oi, Doctor, she punched me!" He cried, Amy, standing next to him checking out his nose.

Confusion ate at me when the Doctor or one of the two Doctor's was crouched by my side scanning me with his sonic. "Okay!" He smiled at the readings. "Effects are gone if we don't go outside or around anywhere with too much acidic activity, you'll be fine." The Doctor helped me to my feet, my shoulders slumping when I saw we were somewhere completely different from last time.

"How long have I been out?" I groaned, seeing the other Doctor watching a few feet away with a worried look.

"Oh, I don't know, about thirty minutes?" The Doctor who wasn't standing by me answered, I wasn't sure who was the original and who was the clone anymore.

I jumped seeing as alarms were going off, the entire facility flashing red, and from what I could tell both the Gangers and original humans working together. Though only Jimmy's Ganger was here, the real Jimmy nowhere to be seen.

"Okay, long story short..." I looked down at the Doctor who was by me, seeing it was the original Doctor based on his beat-up converse. "Ganger's and we are working together, the entire island's about to blow, and Jimmy and Jennifer are dead." He told me, with what he was trying to make as a reassuring smile. "We're also running for our lives right now, so c'mon!" He grabbed my hand, forcing me to run everyone else following us.

Looking behind to see what we were running from, my eyes widened seeing some sort of flesh monster thing chasing us. "Holy shit! What is that!"

"Jennifer's Ganger, it kind of went psycho!" Amy informed me as we ran through a door, both Dicken and his Ganger shutting it behind us. "You missed quite a bit!"

We all stopped after the door, both Doctor's looking for a way out.

"This door doesn't lock!" The Ganger Dicken shouted, his original self-throwing the door open.

"No, but the one farther one does!" We all watched, as the original Dicken ran toward a door farther down that we had already passed by.

My heart pounded when the real Dicken struggled in closing that door, glancing at us with a 'sorry' expression.

"NO!" His Ganger shouted as the original Dicken went outside the door, closing it from the outside sacrificing himself in the process.

Amy's hand went to her mouth, as Rory rubbed her shoulders comfortingly. I looked at the door sadly, thankful for Dicken's sacrifice.

"Rory, you're back!" My eyes widened, finally acknowledging the fact that we had Rory back. "Nice to see you bud!" I clasped him on the back, Rory watching me unsure.