Nine: Bumpy First Dates

"Okay, TARDIS

"Okay, TARDIS..." I muttered drinking my second cup of coffee, determined to not let myself go to sleep until I had successfully made everything better with the Doctor. "I need your help." I finished off the coffee, setting the empty mug in the kitchen sink.

Setting off for the console room, I walked as silently as possible not wanting to wake anyone up. The Doctor slept for far less time, meaning I had to be quick. Pressing a few buttons, I decided that I would give the Doctor the best first date in the world, a date that he deserved more than anyone.

"Oh..." I drummed my fingers against the console top. "I wish there was some playback feed, so the Doctor could see why I didn't come." I groaned, jumping when the TARDIS made a loud beeping noise.

Alike to when the TARDIS flashed with records of previous companions earlier, a video playback of just after the Doctor, Amy, and Rory left for Venice began playing. My eyes were huge as I watched myself on video run down the hallways to get my blaster, at the same I was running, River entered the TARDIS a second later popping up to the console.

It was odd watching the events that happened unfold here on the screen, seeing it from an outside point of view. In the playback, River Song flicked a few switches, me coming back out a few seconds too late as River Song had already put the TARDIS in the time stream.

"River?" The video me shouted to River, River's head snapping to look at my video self.

"Persephone!" River yelped as she turned off the breaks, putting on the stabilizers.

"No..." I moaned, gripping my hair. "I forgot she said my name, now the Doctor can't see this." I clenched my hands into a fist, wanting to break something.

However, at my words, the TARDIS suddenly dinged and a message popped up on the video feed. 'Audio filtration: Deleted.' Was what the message read, causing a grin to pull at my face.

Eagerly, I leaned into onto the railing watching the video start over this time with no sound. It was impossible to tell what we were saying, but it was obvious that I was stuck on the TARDIS with River.

Excitedly, I began piloting the TARDIS to a small planet I had come across about a hundred years prior. "Thank you, TARDIS." I sang, putting the stabilizers on and turning off the breaks so no one would feel, nor hear us moving.

Alpha-One is a tiny planet, no bigger than the Earth's moon located just on the outskirts of the Andromeda galaxy. It was tiny, but beautiful all the same. No species other than plants necessarily lived on the planet, some creatures only taking to visiting it.

Alpha-One was a planet that looked like eternal serenity full of gorgeous gardens, rivers which looked more like fountains, and a sky which forever shown with a view of the stars. I had stumbled upon the planet long before I was a Guardian of the Galaxy, roughly around a hundred years ago.