Eleven: GHOSTBUSTERS

" 𝚆𝚑𝚘 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚐𝚘𝚗𝚗𝚊 𝚌𝚊𝚕𝚕? 𝙶𝚑𝚘𝚜𝚝𝚋𝚞𝚜𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚜!
𝙸 𝚊𝚒𝚗'𝚝 𝚊𝚏𝚛𝚊𝚒𝚍 𝚗𝚘 𝚐𝚑𝚘𝚜𝚝! "
- 𝐓𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐡 𝐃𝐨𝐜𝐭𝐨𝐫

" 𝚆𝚑𝚘 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚐𝚘𝚗𝚗𝚊 𝚌𝚊𝚕𝚕? 𝙶𝚑𝚘𝚜𝚝𝚋𝚞𝚜𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚜! 𝙸 𝚊𝚒𝚗'𝚝 𝚊𝚏𝚛𝚊𝚒𝚍 𝚗𝚘 𝚐𝚑𝚘𝚜𝚝! "- 𝐓𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐡 𝐃𝐨𝐜𝐭𝐨𝐫

"Holy crap..." Amy smiled as she dabbed eyeshadow onto the eyelid of her eye. "I look hot." She finished with the eyeshadow, taking bright red lipstick and painting her lips with it.

She wasn't lying, she did look hot. Amy popped her now bright red lips, bouncing her equally as vibrant hair giving herself a wink while looking in the mirror. Unlike the usual denim skirt and brown jacket Amy wore, she now dressed in a pair of short shorts and cropped flannel.

However, she kept her shoes the same high-top converse. According to the Doctor, we were going to be attending a true Texas hoedown, Amy took his words to heart pulling me along with her to the costume room so we could dress 'properly' for the occasion.

"Look like a real Southern girl, don't I?" Amy questioned me, her Scottish accent thick as she turned with a smirk painted on her lips.

I nodded 'yes' ready to go. "Yep, ready to go?" I pointed to the door, Amy only tilting her head in confusion at my words.

Placing her hands on her hips, she shook her head disapprovingly. "Please tell me you're not wearing that," She crinkled her nose to my clothes. "To America." She ended with pursed lips, me frowning in reply.

What was wrong with this? I always wear this.

"What's wrong with this? It's what I always wear." I stuck my nose up hotly, pulling my jacket closer to my body protectively.

"Exactly!" She exclaimed, her arms flinging in the air dramatically. "We need to dress for the occasion, now come on!" She forcibly pulled me toward the racks of clothing, going through the outfits, brows furrowed in concentration.

Amy pulled out a short summer dress from the racks, holding it up to my body with a slightly judgementally crude look. "No." She states simply, shaking her head while placing it back.

I watched her slightly scared of what she would choose next.

That was how it was for the next five minutes, Amy tossing around whatever she saw until she finally found something she liked.

"Hold on! I'm having a moment!" She shouted, putting hers fingers on her temple with a huge smile.

In a matter of of seconds, she jumped up racing across the room grabbing from what I could tell to be a short tank top and some jeans.

She ran about the costume room pulling many items off multiple racks. "Okay, here we go!" She came back throwing the tank top and jeans at me. "Put these on." Rolling my eyes, I did as I was told not wanting to waste more time.