Forty: Lover's First Time

[WARNING]
This chapter contains explicit sexual content! Please, do not continue if such content offends you in any way. Like I said at the beginning, please do not comment any complaints, simply click to the next chapter. You're not missing anything big if you choose to do so.

The three of us stood silently as the Doctor piloted the TARDIS, his sharp movements suggesting he was angry though his face gave nothing away

All three of us were unsure of what to do at the Doctor's sullen attitude, he was a complicated man. He either wanted one of us to go and hug him or leave him alone for the rest of the night. The Doctor was quite cross that Thor didn't tell him why he was banned on Asgard, and even more so when he saw that the Destroyer leveled the entire town.

I was lucky Jane, Darcy, and Eric didn't speak a word of what I did. All the Doctor knows is that Thor spoke with me very briefly.

Rory suddenly cleared his throat making me look to him, Amy nudging me forward. 'Go.' She mouthed, myself shaking my head 'no'.

I had a feeling that now was definitely not a good time to try and comfort the Doctor. Maybe when he cooled down, but not now. Amy and Rory kept trying to push me forward, myself fighting them knowing that now was not the time to bother the Doctor.

It was as we were silently fighting over this, myself trying to instead shove Amy toward him, Amy quickly shook her head, all three of us now debating with hand gestures who it was to say something first. Unfortunately, because of that, we didn't notice the Doctor had stopped piloting and turned around to face us.

He stood lacing his hands behind his back. As soon as I saw this I immediately hit Amy and Rory's shoulders motioning to the Doctor who watched with an expression torn between amusement and even-tempered.

"What?" We were silent at the Doctor's question, the amusement soon leaving my husband's face. "I think it's time for bed," He turned away saying nothing more as he messed around with the console.

Knowing he needed his space for at least a few minutes, I decided I'd go to my room before coming back out to pester him. Rory and Amy followed my lead, the two separating from me as we pass their door.

With a sigh, I opened the door to my own room up, frowning at what I was greeted by. My room was completely bare, nothing in the dressers. It looked as if I had never even been in here, my clothing from earlier was not strewn across the ground and my bed was made, something I definitely didn't do earlier.

Scratching my head, I turned around coming face to face with the Doctor's door. My confusion got even worse when I saw the Doctor's door was changed, instead of the bright red metal, it was a golden heavy oak wood door.

"DOCTOR!" I screamed, my voice feigning panic as I knew in his current state that's the only way he would come.

Immediately his heavy footsteps sounded, the Doctor appearing within a few seconds. I giggled as he pointed his sonic screwdriver, standing in front of me protectively.