"It'll be fine, just don't get wasted."

We walked for a small bit before reaching a part of the town that seemed more lively. There were a few pubs still open, but a larger building in the middle stood out a bit more.

"Yep, definitely the hub of youth activities." Nate snickered.

I looked down into the pitch black water below in the port. "Yikes, that looks cold."

"Don't fall in." Hunter warned and I gave him a look.

"Not really planning on."

"Hurry up!" Alex called at us from the entrance, ignoring the look he got from a group of smokers hanging out outside.

"I don't see the point in going to a club if it's too ...small." I said as we walked inside.

"This isn't exactly small!" Nate said as he looked around.

Of course it was dark in here, with horrificly obnoxious lighting. There seemed to be an upstairs section, and something through some doors round the back.

"Okay, maybe it's big enough! Strange." I chuckled, wondering how they could possibly get enough customers in a place like this.

"Come on, there are plenty of strangers here. Seems like an excuse to act like a complete idiot for fun!!" Nate laughed, but I could hardly hear him.

"Okay, feel free to do that!"I called back before heading to the bar and sitting on a stool.

"Come onn!" Nate complained and slapped my shoulders enthusiastically. "Just try loosen up a little!"

"Someone has to be the responsible one!" I retorted and he rolled his eyes.

"Yeah! That's Alex apparently!!"

"Wow, I'm sure he's a fit candidate!" I commented flatly and Alex pouted at me from behind him.

"One tequila shot!" Nate continued to try and convince me and I huffed.

"Sure whatever, enough with the nagging!"

"Greatt!! On me!" He chirped before calling on the bartender.

How is he so confident at the moment...

I hate it here.

He smiled mischievously before holding up a salt shaker and a few lime pieces.

"Is that even necessary."

"For the first one at least! Don't be a spoil sport!" He said as he handed out the lime pieces, and I sighed before licking my hand and putting the salt on it.

"Ready?" He said after a few moments, and handed everyone the shots.

I fought the urge to roll my eyes before licking the salt, downing the drink and sucking the lime as fast as I could.

I winced and shook my head. So fucking gross.

Hunter laughed at my expression before Alex spat his out and started coughing. "Gross!!"

I smiled and patted him sympathetically. "Poor child."

"Fuck you!!" He huffed and I chuckled.

"How about something fresher." Nate suggested and I sighed.

"It better not be above 4%." I warned.

"40%? Got it." He seemed to be teasing but ended up ordering 4 strawberry vodka glasses. Not shots, glasses.

"Are you serious..."

"It'll last you the night! Pussy." He complained and I gave him a look.

Alex looked at his unenthusiastically. "I think I prefer whiskey."