When she acts silly

They would laugh on her silly behaviour. It happens each time when she have nothing to do. The members and staffs found her cute and never fail to make them laugh.

- Singing

She once disturbed Taehyung reading a comic. She put her head on his lap, singing,
" Do you wanna build a snowman? "
" Shireoyo. ( I don't want to.) " he answered, still reading his comic book. She pouts while Taehyung slightly watches her and smiles.

" Okay, bye.."
she continued, snatching his comic book and ran away with her evil laugh. " Ahh noona..! " he stood up and chased her while laughing.

- Drama scene

Jimin and Minyoung were waiting for the other members to hang out together in front of their building. Jimin was playing with his phone while Minyoung just looking at the road with cars. She then, suddenly turned her gaze at him.

" If you really have the power to do this, I've made up my mind." she said, smiling. Jimin looked at her weirdly. " What? "
" I've made up my mind." she said. " What is it, exactly? " he asked, looking back to his phone while giggling.

" I'll marry you, Mister."
she said, smiling, made him holding his laugh when he knew what is she doing. Again..she's acting from a drama that she watched. She would act it whenever she felt that she wanted to.
" Because no matter how I think about it, I'm pretty sure you're a goblin." she continued.

" Saranghae." she smiled and holding back her laugh. " I'm begging you stop watching dramas.." he said, laughing. Minyoung burst into laugh and hugged his waist.

- Acting cute

Minyoung and Yoongi went to Han River at 2 in the morning, so there were not much people there. On their way heading back to the buildings, she started to annoy Yoongi while holding a camera, recording them.

" Am I really that pretty? " she asked Yoongi, looking at the camera. " Wae gapjagi? (Why so suddenly?) " he asked back with annoy tone. " It's stupid of me to pretend I'm pretty right? " she continued, smiling proudly.
" There she go again.."

" Yeah, but I'm troubled too.. I'm not acting, I was just born pretty." she added, making her exhaust face. " Hajima..jinjja hajima.. (Stop..seriously stop..) " he warned, looking at her and returned his gaze to his phone back.

" So when others say I'm just acting pretty..it's difficult for me as well.. heum, heum." she said it with her cute voice ended the line with her aegyo voice.
" Oh, you're dead..! " Yoongi sighed heavily and started to chase her, made her laugh and scream mixed while running away from him. The camera recorded Yoongi chasing her although the view wasn't really clear.

Hope you liked it.