Childhood

🚨Contains harshness and harmness. Do not read if you are sensitive about this issue.🚨

While other members are busy with thier own business, Minyoung went back to her hometown, Ilsan. Her mother asked her to send an order before went back to Bighit since she started to make cookies at home. Hayoung, her sister is in her trip with her friend.

" Eomma, I can effort you and Hayoung so you don't need to do all this." she said, munching her cookie while waiting for her mother to wrap up the box. " Aniya..It's just my hobby." Mrs. Ahn still focusing on her wrapping. Minyoung sighed, worried about her mother might tired with all sorts of this.

Minyoung started her engine car after she get a warm hug from her dearest mother. She will return to meet them both after they get a of days or weekend like this week, it's a long period to wait for it.

She went to the address to deliver the cookies. Turns out, she went to her aunt's new house. Ahn Yeonwoo, her mother's older sister who raised her when she was 6. Yup, her family were in crisis after her father lost and her mother sent her and Hayoung to Yeonwoo then took them back, after her mother earned some money to raise the two sisters.

" Aa..Minyoung-shi. It's been a while. Come in." she greeted her in front of the gate, with stern face. Her hands got a little trembled while holding the box.
" Gwencanaseumnida, I just wanna send this." Yeonwoo grabbed her arm and went into her house.

Minyoung had a worse childhood moment in her life after her father went missing.
Yeonwoo abused her and left such a huge scar in her heart. And her mother had no idea about that, when she had to shut her mouth. When she faced the woman again, all her childhood memory came to her mind.

Yeonwoo seems like wouldn't let Minyoung out from the house again, luck is not at her side today..the rain falls heavily making her worried to drive since she was stuck at the house when the woman told her to stay for a while, and the sky turns dark.

" Minyoung-ah !!! Where's the dishes for dinner?! " her cousin, Seolji shouted while waiting at the dining table with both of her parent. " Remember your title at this house..although you're an idol now.." her aunt spoke up. Minyoung is busy preparing the dishes for them, while she's starving from evening.

Her hands had some bruises, her cheek turned red after been slapped and felt more hurt since the woman wearing ring. It feels like she had returned to child back. She brought the tea and some foods for dinner.

" Yah!!! Do want to kill me?! Are you poisoning me or what?!! " Seolji stood up after a sip of tea. She pulled Minyoung's hair harshly, same goes to her parents who has spit out the tea. " My..my..you're such a horrible cooker. Not Minyoung that I knew before." Yeonwoo snatched her hand and pulled her closer, hardly.

" I'm regreting, for raised you up with your sister. If it was not because of me, my husband could just sold you and Hayoung..and told my sister about your both's death." her eyes started to water. Her husband just smirked. Yeonwoo forced her face to look at her.
" You're good at keeping secret, right sweet heart? So, keep your mouth shut..as always."

They went out for their dinner and let the foods waste. She almost lost her balance after Seolji bumped her shoulder purposely..losing energy. She cleaned up the mess and grabbed her phone and car key, get out from the hell.

28 missed calls from the members, worrying about her that she supposed to be in the building earlier. Concerned about the bruises, she wore a long sleeve shirt and touched up her make up and hair. It's time to hide the pain, for a long period.

Minyoung safely arrived at Bighit and went up to meet the boys. She became sensitive to touch and suddenly startled when Yoongi hold her shoulder. " Where were you? Are you okay? " Yoongi asked. " S-sure I'm fine. Why? My phone run out of battery."
" Really Minyoung? " Jin asked, turning on her phone..72%.

" Wait a second, what is this? " Taehyung tucked her hair on her ears and saw a red blush on her cheek. Minyoung hold his hand fastly. " Nothing." Before she could stood up from the sofa, Yoongi pulled her back to sit and it's shocked her. He apologized.

She got busted after Hoseok saw a purple on her wrist when her sleeve unpurposely rolled up. Yoongi had to force her to tell them the whole story. They shocked and felt more concern when found out her bruises are totally bad. Jungkook creased her check slowly when he tried to treat the small scar on it, felt sorry about his noona.

She was being treated by them and let her rest after eating some foods.

Minyoung still up, having traumatic to close her eyes. Jimin came in to check on her.
" Feeling better?" he asked, sat beside her on the bed. She silent. " She ruined my weekend, my rest time. My childhood moment." Her tears rolled down her cheeks. " You're tough girl, noona. You're fine now, please don't ever go to her house again." she nodded.

Jimin slowly hugged her since she still trauma of any touch..comforting her till she fall asleep. He checked her arm and her cheek after the girl sleep in his hug, fans and media might see the marks if she didn't cover those.

The other asked Jimin about her condition and told them she's taking rest, made them felt relief.

Hope you like it.