Nightmare

It's already 1:54 in the morning but the girl still up. Their schedule started late at the evening, so she decided to stay up late while listening to her new lyrics.

Although she didn't sharing room with other member, her room would always clean while doing works. Then, she heard a knocked. " Come in." while her eyes still at the screen phone. It's Jimin.

" Hey, what made you up? " she looked at the young boy. " Have a sit." She patted her bed. " It's a nightmare..about you, leaving us." hearing that, she turned off her phone and facing him. " Want to tell more? "
He nodded, not even smiling. " You were angry, telling us that you can't bear living with us anymore, because of the haters."

She nodded. " You'll not doing that..right? " she shocked when his eyes gone watery. " Awh..Chim. Of course, why would I leave you guys?? It's not gonna happen, trust me." Minyoung hold his shoulders. " What if.." " No, Jimin. I'll always be with you. Wah..looks like that such dream really disturb you."

He smiled a little and make her happy. " There..that's my favourite smile. Uljima." she gave him a side-hug while rubbing his arm gently.
" May I sleep here? "
" If that can make you sleep."
" Thanks..noona."

Minyoung took back her phone and readed the lyrics again while making sure the boy sleep for tomorrow schedule. Thinking about her leaving the boys, made her always looked at the sleepy boy on her bed.

She then, stroked his hair slowly and sat on her favourite chair infront of her laptop.

Hope you liked it.