Diet

Minyoung is in her diet routine. She ate less, skipping meals..but never miss the dance practice. It started when she saw their old photo concept and suddenly judging her ugliness in silent.

Although she's on dieting, the girl seems like doesn't follow the diet 'rules' correctly.

" Minyoung-ah. Let's eat."
" Oppa, I told you I'm-"
" Yes, I know. But you're taking the wrong way." Jin continued to knock her door room. " Okay..I'll be right there. Just leave some for me."
" Alright.

She doesn't take her meal and straight to bed, taking a nap.

Behind the boys, she often collapsed while doing the dance alone and stood by herself. One month passed..she's still in her diet routine.

Until one day when they're having the dance practice, she held Hoseok's shoulder at the end of the choreography to balance her body.

Her action attracting Hoseok immediately and held her hands once the music reached it's end. He grabbed her arm to help her stand still.

He and the others are getting worry since her face gone pale and making sure that she's okay, then asked her to take some rest. The girl refused and wanted to continue.

Hoseok, himself brought her to the side and made her sat on the floor.
" Get some rest, noona. You may continue IF only you had gain you energy back." She pouted. They continued for the practice and Minyoung has fall asleep after 10 minutes passed.

After a few hours, they decided to stop. Before Taehyung could wake her up, Jungkook stopped him. " Hyung, gwencana." He then, lifted her up in bridal style, easily. She is light to him although he's younger that her.

Surprisingly, she didn't awake.
" Jungkook-shi..you made her like your dongsaeng." they giggled at Yoongi's statement. " Looks like she's really exhausted." said Namjoon, walking closer to them. " And I'm gonna cook for 8 of us..make sure this girl with us at the dining table later."  Jin added.

Minyoung then, finally with them when they having their meal. They taught her the correct diet routine and told her that she's beautiful as always and beautiful in her own.

Everyone are beautiful and they didn't see it because they only sees they're weaknesses. We are beautiful in our own.

Hope you liked it..