Flashback

She thought about her past. The moment where she was still new to the boys.
It was a shock to her when bang pd-nim 'sent' to the boy group after being a trainee for 6 years at Bighit. The most awkward moment in her life when she had to face the boys.
Realized that she will be the one of them.

" Annyeoghasaeyo..Ahn Minyoung imnida." she bowed.

She was getting hates from fans. That's the biggest fear of her. Being hate. With the help of the members, she fight it. She's getting loves day by day from her members.

And as a noona, she takes a good care of her younger members.

Yes. She's at the same age with Yoongi. One of the main rapper is her and also a sub-vocalist. And they choose 'Hanbyeol' as her stagename, which bring the mean of 'the only star'.

" Noona. Let's go. We're about to start." Namjoon's voice plopped out her flashback. " Eo nae. Geureom kaja. (Let's go then)." She walked to the other members, with her mic on her ear.

" Don't work too hard...enjoy yourself cause this stage is ours." said the leader. One of the person that she proud of. " Yeorobun, fighting! " she gave them spirits for their concert.

The concert goes well. Most of the fans accepting her existence in BTS.

Hope you liked it.
Have a nice day.