Sasaeng

Minyoung stayed at the practice room until midnight to practice the new choreography, since she felt that she lacked of it this lately..she know she deserve to get scold from Hoseok.

- Get back to dorm now, Young-ah. -
Jin texted her when she was taking a break. She sighed and looked at the black window when she wanted to type her reply. Something knocked the window, small stone?

- I'll be back soon, don't worry. -
She texted him back then walked to the window while gripping her phone. Checking the window, she felt that it doesn't make any sense to do it just because she heard a knock in the dark night. Then, she caught a small round lense that been taped outside of the black window.

Camera. Minyoung freak out when she realized the camera was there for a long period, recording them because there's dust surround the small camera. So the knock was just to catch her attention for the camera to record her clearly.

While her eyes busy on the little tiny thing, she again caught a man ran away from a tree. She recorded him with her smart phone and disappeared behind the buildings.
" You messed up with the wrong group idol, genius.."

She went back to the dorm and told them about the incident, also showing them the video. They shocked and immediately told their manager.

After the incident, they had to hold a meeting for a while. Back to their dorm, Minyoung still up in her bed, worrying there might be sasaeng harming the members.

"Noona..I'm sorry for shouting at you.." Hoseok went to see her in the room. " It's okay..I'm sorry cause I messed up a lot." they smiled to each other. " Some fans are crazy, right..?" said Hoseok. She chuckled and nodded. He saw her struggle, looking around in her room and concern.

" Are you okay..? "
" Just fine..it's rarely happening to me actually..so I felt a bit scared." she explained. Hoseok hugged her shoulders (side-hug). " Thank you, for saving all of us." " It's just my lucky coincidence. You're welcome." She chuckled.

Hope you liked it.