Minyoung's boyfriend ~part 3~

He walked to Seonghun and grabbed his collars harshly which made him shocked.
"Ya, nugunya?! (Hey, who are you?!) Let go of me!"  Seonghun tried to let pull the man's grab from his collars. The man with the cap looks up and set his eyes right on him.

"One more time I see you going out with Minyoung noona, I, myself will not even hesitate to expose about you." Namjoon warned, tightening the grab. He witnessed everything. Not only him, but all seven of them before this. They all knew what their girl had gone through and they just could not stand out anymore.

"What? What are you gonna expose me about, huh?! " Seonghun asked, daring him.

" Are you asking the right question? We have a lot of things that could ruin your name, your so-high reputation, your life. Dare me?"  That made Seonghun gulped.

"Y-yaa, you think you alone can do it? I can report to the media how's the leader's behaviour
Not only about you, but the sl*t- " Seonghun threatened cut by Namjoon's punched right on his face, made him fell to the wet, muddy ground.

Namjoon lowered himself,
"You're just too much, man. You know it's not nice to give bad name to girls. If you think you're brave enough to report us, then go ahead. Bring along all your proves you have, if you do have it."  Namjoon smirked. He then, turned to the left, seeing his noona standing and watching them.

"Our company could make you regret for mistreating one of us, let alone our company.. I can do it by myself. " Namjoon threatened him, and walked to Minyoung.

She saw it clearly when he punched him without any hesitation. She couldn't hear what was the conversation that made Seonghun got punched, but she could tell that Namjoon is mad, damn mad. As Namjoon closed to her, he hold her hand immediately and heading home.

"How I ended up there, I was hanging out with a friend and I saw you two when I was going to home. What made you turned back?" Namjoon asked. His question made her stopped walking when she realise something.
"How many of you guys knew about this? When, and how did you guys found this out." He answered with silence, asking her to go home first.

~~~

Hoseok's pov

Last night, Minyoung was found home with Namjoon. I know that Namjoon went out to meet his friends but not noona. Something has happened when I can feel the tense between Namjoon and her.

"You what?"
"Namjoon. You got to be kidding me."
"Not you were not."
Yoongi hyung, Jin hyung and I shocked when Namjoon told us that he has taught noona's boyfriend a 'good' lesson while maknae line lost their words. Really, this guy really does not give us even a second to enjoy our breakfast.

We do not know where's noona at now, either she went out or in her studio. We are having our breakfast without her today, I can say it's kind of a good thing so Namjoon can tell us what he had done.  Any of us does not have any idea where did Namjoon get the audacity to punch the guy right in his face, but we are glad that their relationship has reached its end.

While they were talking about noona's ex boyfriend, I stood up and heading to my studio with my coat. I walked past Minyoung's studio as I heard an instrument.

End pov of Hoseok

Minyoung's mix emotions that she feels right now somehow allow her to put the right mood into her cover. She decided to cover Madison Beer's song which is Reckless as ARMY's most requested song during her live on Vlive last week.

Hey, this is a story I hate.
And telling it might make me break.
But I'll tell it anyway.

This chapter's about,
How you said there is nobody else.
And you got up and when to her house.
You guys always left me out.

I still have the letter you wrote when you told me that I was the only girl you'd ever want in your life.
I guess my friends were right.

Her eyes started to pool. Having a little thought that she should have listen to the boys when they secretly talking about her ex behind her back, but she chose to ignore and set on good thoughts about her ex. The camera she set to record herself covering the song is still recording. Without looking at the lense,  she smiled, brushing of the thoughts.

Each day goes by and each night I cry.
Somebody saw you with her last night.
You gave me your word ;
"Don't worry about her."
You might love her now but you loved me first.

Said you never hurt me.
But here we are.
Oh you swore on every stars.
How could you he so reckless with my heart.

She continues the next part of the lyrics with the cover of the guitar with soft note. As she started to repeat the chorus, her heart ache even more making her finger immediately stop plucking the guitar strings and almost cursed. Hoseok saw everything since Minyoung didn't fully closed her studio's door.

She hit her chest as tears rolling down her cheek. Minyoung smiled bitterly towards her feeling, realising she's at her worst. Hoseok came in immediately, putting her guitar on the floor and kneeling in front of her. He hold her hand, stopping her from hitting herself more.

" I've done everything he asked, I gave him everything he needed. What else?! "
she cried, trying to hit herself more but Hoseok manages to lock her. " Noona, hey. Forget that as*h*le. He didn't deserve you at all."

" I loves him, Hoseok.. I'm hurting so much. It feels heavy in here, you know? " she managed to hit her chest a little before Hoseok pulled her hand back.

He stunned on how much she's hurting right now. Nobody has ever broke her like this. He had never seen Minyoung in this position before, acknowledged how much she is in love with the wrong person. He sighed and pulled her into his embrace, comforting her

Her cried on his chest made him emotional. No one has ever treated her this badly. He really feels that they failed to protect her. " One day, one fine day karma will hit him badly. He will be on your position right now, he will feel what you're feeling right now, even more worse."

" But hey, you can love the wrong person this deeply, but imagine you can love the right one." he added, trying to find her face who's smiling a bit. He giggling with his wet eyes, hugging her tighter.

Hope you like it.
It took me months to figure out the best ending for this chapter and I realised I wrote this too long haha. <3