Don't leave me

Requested by : Vixiler

🚨Contains selfharm🚨

Minyoung manages her stress although she's on her period, even sometimes she get emotional over small matters, the boys understands her. She also quickly apologize to show her guilt toward them.

But one day, they get so annoyed toward her behaviour. She got angry without no reason, causing her mood upside down. They started to get annoyed and ignore her when they ran into each other, Minyoung knew the reason and blamed herself for failed managing her emotion.

They rarely hang out together for nearly a week as she started to lock herself in her room, scared she might harsh her members, especially the maknaes. While the boys doing nothing, refused to have any discussion with her as they thought that she still want some times to calm...or they still mad. It goes on until Pd-nim gave them break days for 3 weeks.

They doing their works separetely and didn't talk to each other. Especially between her and Yoongi. She felt miserable in her room, and started to see 'them' wandering everywhere. Since they're having their break days, she stays in her room as she know there's nothing to do if she go outside. She will cry when she thought that the boys hate her.

But, secretly they cares for her. They still love her and felt bad when they treated her badly just because her unstable emotion that sometimes herself couldn't control.
Jimin will left some food on the table when they went out and secretly felt happy when the food gone.

But, there's one thing that they afraid if they leave her for a long period. She may cut herself again. They couldn't see what will she doing in her room, since she always lock her door and will stepped out from her room only when the boys go out. Some of them once saw her wearing long sleeve until it covered her fingers.

" Guys..I'm tired of this. I want all of us settle this matter now." Jin claimed as they're gathering at the hall, afraid to go outside to leave her alone in the dorm. They silent.
" Jin hyung's right. We can't stay like this" Namjoon agreed. " But how..? " Hoseok asked, knowing that his noona is still in sensitive mood right now.

" She's afraid of us right now, so maybe she's waiting for our respond first since her emotion isn't right." Jin explained, knowing the girl very much.

" But why us? " Yoongi asked.

" Hyung, we started it first. Her emotion wasn't stable and she is scared because she thought that if she speak up first, we will hate her more." Taehyung explained.

While Minyoung in her room, she's mourning herself as she couldn't accept that she has no one now. She's being isolated by them for a week and can't hold it anymore. She's being treated like that as she know it was her own fault. Minyoung stopped crying and rolled up her sleeve, there's some old wounds on her arm.

She took out a blade under her pillow and make some cut on her wrist and arm, it felt hurt when she cut for the first time but now, she seems have no sense. When she was about to make the forth cut, someone knock her door room. " Minyoung noona..we want to talk with you. Come out." she heard Namjoon's voice.

She keep the blade under her bed and stood up before she rolled down her sleeve. She wiped the dripping blood from her arm and doesn't care if the blood will drip more. She opened the door and Namjoon still there.
" Come on." he slowly pulled her hand and brought her to the hall. She looks motionless.

They sat on the couches and started to  worry about her condition after they saw her face. " Look..Young-ah. We are truly sorry, we treated you bad this lately. We didn't even know what we were thinking." Jin started. " Nan gwenchana. (I'm fine.)" Minyoung responded with a smile..seems forced.
" Young-ah please.." Yoongi spoke up. They're getting worried with the respond.

" I guess you guys hate me..so, I'm sorry for my behaviour. I was fool when I failed to control myself. I promise you I will change.. and..." she looked down and sobbed. " No..it wasn't your fault, noona. You don't have to change anything because this is you and just be yourself." said Jimin with watery eyes.

" It was our fault for refused to accept who you are. We are sorry. We don't hate you at all." Yoongi took a seat beside her. " No lie..? " she asked. They shook their head. " Then, don't leave me again. I was a terrified since I have no one here except all of you." she answered.

Yoongi nodded, stroking her hair and pulled her into a warm hug. She sighed in relief, no one know how calm is she right now. They smiles and stood up to hug her after Yoongi. Minyoung stood up and were pulled by Jin into a group hug. Minyoung smiles and closed her eyes as her tears rolling down her cheeks.

But then, Jin felt his waist (back) a bit wet and felt Minyoung's arms became looser from his waist. Jungkook noticed something and pushed himself out from the hug first,
" Jin hyung, your shirt..! " said Jungkook, a bit shocked when he noticed some blood on Jin's shirt.

They released themselves from the hug but Minyoung still leaning on Jin's embrace with her hands down, her blood from the cut is dripping from her fingers. Her eyes are closed. She almost collapsed but Jin managing to hold the unconscious her. " Mi-minyoung-ah..! Hey, what's wrong with my shirt? " Jin asked in chous.

" There's blood on your shirt, hyung."
Jimin checked while the others are helping Jin to lift her on the couch. They saw her arm is bleeding and her sleeve is wet with blood at the cut spot, causing them worry to death. That evening, they took care of her and treated her wound. Yoongi went inside her room to look for the blade. Luckily he found it.

They will make another discussion about her cutting again and waiting for the right time, but not too late. They must warn her action and they thankful that they were the one that decided to talk about the silence treatment toward each other, or else they may not see the real her anymore.

Hope you liked it.
I tried my best. And I will work harder to write a good story. =)