Jealous

Currently she hangs out with Got7 Jinyoung, talks about their childhood moment also about their up coming drama. The members would texts her although she's only late 15 minutes to come home, especially Jin. Taehyung would asked her about her day hanging out with Jinyoung, being a protactive dongsaeng. But surely he wouldn't show his jealous.

" I'm home."
" Owh, you're not late." said Jin, making dishes for dinner. " Of course..We'll having dinner together, remember? " they smiled. She helps Jin and Yoongi with the foods. Minyoung literally having dinner with Jinyoung these days. So they happy. But then..
" Oppa, I promised Daniel for a movie tonight. Don't worry, I'll return before you call me." said Minyoung, concentrating rolling her kimbap.

Jungkook looks at her, poking his tongue in his mouth and continue playing the games. " Youngie-ah, you easily making promise huh? " Yoongi crossed his wet hands. Water dropping from his fingers, eyes on the girl who's rolling her kimbap. " Why? Not just two of us..Jisung will join us too." She told them, really had no idea they are jealous. They knew she has a crush on Jisung, no wonder she seems happy.

Yoongi rolled his eyes and continued to cook. " Nae..just go. Don't come home late..okay? " said Jin, cutting some salad. A bright smile gesturing from her face. "Arasseo."

Right after they finished their dinner, she straight away to her room after asking permission. " Look how happy she is." said Namjoon, wiping his mouth. They nodded and smile. Few minutes later, she came out..dressing prettily. " How do I look? " she held her long jacket.

" Great. Not too revealing." said Hoseok. Then, Jimin stood up and walked to her.
" It's cold outside, just let go of your hair." said him, touching her pony tail. " Are you sure? Will it suit me? " she asked, wants to be good in front of others' eyes. " Of course it will suit you. Makes you even more.." Namjoon gestures his hand. " Gorgeous." Yoongi added, but his eyes locked on his drink.

" Yeah, right." she smirked. They agreed with Yoongi and told her to let go of her hair. " Well, I'm not going for a date..anyway." She added. Before she step out from the dorm, she helped Jin for a while washing the dishes. " No need to, Young-ah. You'll get yourself wet."
" Ah, gwencana. I felt guilty leaving you with this." she giggled.

" You're so sweet. By the way, take care of yourself out there. Call me if you need anything, arasseo? " she nodded. He felt that he really wanted to lock her in the dorm and not going to meet anyone out there, although she hang out with idols that he also know..and for a movie. Jin knows they also felt the same, jealous.

" Jin hyung, I'm going out with noona tomorrow." said Jungkook. Automatically all his hyungs looked at him who's reading a comic.

" No, I wanna bring her out tomorrow." said Jin.

" I'm sorry, but I told her last week that we're going to shop tomorrow." Hoseok added.

" I'm sure she has forget because you told her last week. I want to take Minyoung noona to meet Yeontan tomorrow." said Taehyung.

" Gapjagi?? (Suddenly??) No, guys it's not fair. I'm taking her out tomorrow, for an ice cream. I promised her." Yoongi added.

" Yeorobun..(Guys..) Why don't you guys text her? " Namjoon spoke up. " Yeah..one of you guys' text that she will read first maybe would be her choice..?" maybe Jimin read Namjoon's mind. " Hey, we have the same idea." they bumped their fist, Jimin laughs. Both of them laughs when the others grabbed their phone and texts fastly.

" Jimin-shi! Do you see my phone?! " Taehyung asked, walking around the hall while slightly laughing. " Wasn't in your room? " Taehyung ran to his room while the others still typing. " Ah..not fair! " Taehyung shouts, makes Namjoon and Jimin dying from laugh.

Jin keeps saying that he's the oldest, so they should back off..so the rest of them also adds their reasons to have her.

Hope you liked it.
I'm back.