How Hanbyeol roasted the haters

- Haters
- Hanbyeol

" Stay away from my Jimin."
said a fan on their fan meeting event. The crouded heard what the girl said and felt annoyed. Hanbyeol looked at the crouded while the other members gasped in silent since they're serving the fans. Jimin was at the backstage to see his noona stylist and didn't know what is happening.

They continue the event and suddenly Jimin came out from the backstage. He asked her to do something but she refused. So Jimin plead her with some action that they found totally cute and they cheered.

" Arasseo.." she chuckled.
Jimin held her hand while she stood up. But then, she picked up her mic and said, " How can I stay myself away from him if he needs me everyday..? " making the fans cheered for her and the members slightly smiled. " Waeyo? " Jimin asked. " It's nothing." She replied and smiled.

•~•~•

" I'm sorry noona, but you look so ugly today." a fans shouted at her while she's meeting a fan for the album signing event.
" Give me a second.. What was that??!! " she asked him back, making the fans chuckling.
He repeat it back without hesitation.

" Ah..you're forgiven..!!"
Hanbyeol yelled back and turned her face to the fan in front her who's giggling on her action.

•~•~•

While she were broadcasting her vlive solo, she received some harsh comments.
" Guys.. if you're here just to insult me or anything that same with it, stop wasting your time and leave my vlive because you're also wasting my time to check the comments one by one to answer the important questions."
She said..giggling.

" So show us some of your ugly face."
She read it.
" Sorry, I don't want to. So go search for it by yourself. Kamsahamnida."

•~•~•

When they were still rookie, she once caught a fan being rude to Jungkook at a fansign event. Hanbyeol started to keep her eyes on the girl, not too obvious but she seemed slightly looked at her with a sharp look. Jungkook put his hand down and Hanbyeol know that he asked her to hold his hand, nervous.

Then, the girl came to her while smiling brightly. " Heyy..what's your name? " she asked while letting go his hand. " Han Soo A imnida." She gave Hanbyeol the album and she signed it. " Erm, Soo A-shi. Can you behave yourself with the members..whether if you're older than them." she stern face a little in front her.

She silent herself and slightly looked at Jungkook who's serving a fan.
" N-ne..cheosunghamnida." she apologized with her slow voice.

Hope you liked it.