The Knowing Brother

Requested by : blue_the_gamer

They appeared on The Knowing Brother and had so much fun there. When they have to guess an information about her, Hanbyeol was so exited to hold the toy hammer. " Why did Pd-nim gave me the stage name 'Hanbyeol' ? " she asked, placing her both elbows on the table while holding the toy hammer.

They thought for a second. " Ah! Because of your fair skin." Heechul answered.
" Ddaeng. Gomaweo. (Thank you.) " she thanked him. " Besides, my skin isn't fair anyway." she added. They randomly repeated, compliment her that she do have fair skin.

" 'Hanbyeol' ..because you're the most who love to switch on the lights during night? " Sangmin answered, making them laughed.
" What are you talking about? " Kyunghoon asked while giggled.
" I'm not that kind of people." she walked roughly, pretended to be fierce and hit Sangmin's head with the toy hammer.

" Answer. Because you're the only girl in the group." Sugeun raised his hand and answered. " Correct." she said. " Ah..you can see the answer clearly." Janghoon added.
" Love to switch on the lights....what were you thinking?" Hodong mocked Sangmin's answer, made them laughed again.

" Actually Pd-nim wanted to call me Minmin as my stage me, but to me the name was too cute." she explained, made them nodded.
" And she's like a member who light and shine our group even more since she's the only girl. So yeah, Hanbyeol." Jimin added.

" Yeah, it make sense. But Sangmin hyung's answered was seemed correct when Jimin said ' light and shine ' the group." They laughed lightly on Kyunghoon's statement.

When Jimin and Jhope shown their dance skill, Hanbyeol looked amazed although she always watch them dancing everyday. Hanbyeol also were called to show her dance skill and they were amazed by her steps, dancing the rough steps like boys do.

" Since she's the only girl in a boy group, we want her to dance to a girl group song." said Yeongcheol.

" Is this a challange? " she asked. " Ne." Yeongcheol answered. " Challange accepted." she spoke louder, made them cheered. " Noona, fighting." Jungkook cheered.

She danced to Gashina by Sunmi in the chorus part, as know as the killing part of the song. Hanbyeol danced the song gracefully and they can tell that she miss to  dance the girl steps. They cheered loudly as they amazed her talent as a girl in a boy idol group.

They played some games together. Since the brother's team won the first round, they took RM into their team. So when he answered all the questions correctly on their side, Jimin triggered and playfully warned him if he return to BTS team back. Hanbyeol can't help but laughing while clapping.

They then, took Jhope from their team, making them sighed. And they were given another question and they found it hard to answer. Hanbyeol asked back. " Can I have the toy hammer back? " they bursted into laugh.

They ended the show with DNA performance and they watched clearly how Hanbyeol brought her steps in the song.

Hope you liked it.