Letters

At the fanmeeting, she's between Taehyung and Yoongi. Fans keeps skipped her and straightly to Taehyung. Minyoung knows she deserve it and trying to indure it.

But there are must be some fans who met her and gave her strength. It's touched her so much.

When a fan come and stood infront her, she felt so happy. She's having chats with her although Minyoung noticed that she had no interest to talk more. " Here..read it." The fan handed her a folded paper and walked to meet Taehyung.

She received 14 letters from fans that she has met and as her predicted the negative are more than the positive. She opened the folded paper and readed it.

Get lost, you bi**h. They are much better without you.

Minyoung quickly fold the paper back and felt her eyes are heated with tears. There are a lot of letters on her lap and some of them has already fell under the table. The good and bad, she mixed it all together.

The boys are talking to the microphone, chatting with fans. So the table is empty of fans. She put her head on the table and keep silent. While Jungkook talking to the fans, he walked toward her place to check his noona's condition. He passed the mic to Taehyung who wanted to talk and whisper, " Noona, is everything fine?" He bowed to her, searching her face.

The fans cheering to his cuteness.
" I'm fine." She whispered back. But then he saw the letters and took one of them. He readed it and asked for the mic. " Aa..looks like there're some of you dislikes our noona so much, huh? " He smiled a bit. Minyoung raised her head up and looked at Jungkook.

" Ommo..they are?" Namjoon asked with his mic, although he's already know about those things. The boys immediately looked at them.

" Aniya!! " the fans yelled. " Hanbyeol unnie, we loves you!! " A fan shouted and makes the others cheered.

" Nae, thank you Army. Kookie-ah, give my letter back." they laughed. Jimin stood up and walked to Minyoung.

" Don't listen to them, noona. You're perfectly belong to us." He whispered and..

In the shock way, he gave Minyoung a back-hug and makes Army gone crazy, yelling. " Aiyy..geumanhae. They'll get jealous." Said her, jokingly on the mic. " Nae~" he let her go.

Hope you liked it.