Dance

Being in the boy group, so she always dance the hard, energy moves. Minyoung lately dance to girl groups dance in her room, studio or in the practice room. She would dance to Gfriend - Rough or Summer rain , Twice - TT or Likey , Blackpink - As if it's your last, and many more.

But, she dances all the girl moves behind the boys. They never know their girl member is talented dancing the girl moves perfectly because she's living with the boy group for almost 6-7 years.

Early in the morning, she woke up at 3 a.m. , guessing the boys are waiting for her. But the practice room is empty. So she took the time to practice alone, no one would see her. She turned on the song, Mamamoo - Starry night.

She started to miss and adore the soft moves of girl. Moving her hands and body gently. Minyoung dances to the whole song till end and move to another song while waiting for the boys.

After 10 minutes, they appeared at the door of the practice room and slightly saw her dancing the song, Why don't you know - Chungha. Hoseok whom in front the door opened it slowly, so the other 6 could see her.

The song ended, they when in the room, clapping for her. Minyoung got shocked. They cheered.
" Ahh..kamchagiya." she held her chest. " Uwahh..this is our first time to see our Hanbyeol dance to girl group perfectly." said Jin, still clapping.
" Yeah, you dance to the whole song? " Namjoon asked. She nodded.
" Aih..jinjja mingmangieya ( I'm so embarrassed)."

" Why? Just keep going. Remember, you're a girl." said Yoongi and get hit from her. " Ara.."

Since that morning, she's now dances to girl group song without hesitation even if the boys watching but started to dance less and put more effort to the boy moves. The members also amazed her talent and adore her soft personality by dancing.

Hope you liked it