Hiccup

Minyoung would hiccups when she ate spicy foods, and she dislikes it cause makes her hard to speak. But for the members it's cute when she sighed a lot and ended pouting cause frustration.

" What did you brought? " she asked Jin, revealing the plastic food. " Spicy chicken feet, fried rice." his eyes on the food containers while arranging them on the table. " Yeorobun, pab meokja! (Guys, let's eat!) " she yelled while pulling the chair.
The maknae-line ran to the dining table.

They having their meal together, chatting about Namjoon once almost burnt somebody's hand while turning on the burner (you know the thing that they uses to cook the meat) not a long time ago. Minyoung shares the big plate of the spicy fried rice with them.

Yoongi who's already full, playing with his phone while waiting at the table. The only person who still has appetite to finish the rice. Finally she hiccups. " Mianhae." she covers her mouth while smiling and saw Yoongi smiled, his eyes still on his phone. " So you wait here -hiccup- to hear me hiccup? " he nodded while smiling. They laughed.

" Just stop eating. You're hiccuping." said Jin, giggling while pouring a plain water to give to her. " It's too delicious." then, she thanked Jin for the water. When she was about to drink, she let out a hiccup and almost spilt the water. Taehyung giggled and help her drink. Nonetheless, she keep eating the spicy fried rice and finished it.

She's sweating and her lips became red.
" Wahh..it's so -hiccup- delicious." they giggled at her cuteness and she finally whinning frustrated. " Let's make you stop hiccup." said Namjoon and gave her more water. Hoseok gave her tissue to wipe her sweat around her neck.

Hope you like it.

I am so sorry for the late update.
I'll be a lil busy in this week for Eid preparation and a bit struggle cause I'm not feeling well. But, of course will update more. Thanks. 💖

- Author-nim -