Alone

Minyoung is alone at the dorm today. She were asked to take some rest after her first surgery on her leg. She never felt so lonely as today.

Of course, she would never make any calls. The boys are busy with their packed schedule as usual. She went to watch the television, placing her walking stick on the floor. Yes she hate to see her third leg but she will searchs for it when she had to walk.

" Ahhh....jinjja jaemieobseo (so bored) !!! " she shouted. Spending her time with lyrics that she wrote..fixed it..sang it..fixed it and sang it again.

Minyoung also having some conversation with her wrapped leg..drawing doodles on it and mumbled around, found out her doodles were ugly. She would never miss to take some selca with her doodle leg and sighed a lot when she could not found the great lighting for her pictures.

Lunch time. She took her stick and went to the kitchen..searching for food and went back to the sofa. They would came home around 10, according to Jin who texted her when she was enjoying the drama. It's Bang Pd's decision to not let her be alone for too long, need some supports to recover.

That night, they arrived at their building and found out the girl is in the deep sleep on the sofa, her stick lying on the floor. " I wonder..what was her activities when she were alone." said Jimin, giggling. Papers, colouring makers, pens are all in her hugs.

" She's like a kid that went to a kindergarten to me." said Jungkook, made them chuckled. " We can say that she was in deep bored with her leg condition."  plus Yoongi, took all the things in her hug placing on the table.

They let Minyoung sleep on the sofa while they watching television, waiting for Jin and Yoongi serve some supper..since they get another break for a day. " Hey..why didn't you wake me up?" asked her, rubbing both of her eyes. " Gwencana..just go to sleep." said Hoseok, sitting beside her.

She refused and joined them for supper..and told them how bored she were at the dorm alone. " No wonder you hugged all the art stuff." said Taehyung.

Hope you liked it.
Sorry for the late update..soon my phone will get repair again. So...