Helping

Requested by :@szungailo

They are getting ready to practice the dance of DNA. But someone is missing. " Kookie-ah. Where is your oldest hyung? " she asked Jungkook who walk passed her. " Jin hyung is resting at the dorm, unfortunately he can't join us because of flu." he explained. No wonder she didn't see Jin since they walked out from the dorm.

" Ah..nae." she nodded.
" Don't worry too much. I know what are you thinking." he smiled to his noona. " How can I don't think about him, has he took his medicine? " she started to concern. " Of course..don't worry." he tapped her shoulder.

They started their practice without Jin. Minyoung seems focus while dancing, till she slightly forget about Jin. After about 5 hours, they stopped and planned to continue tonight. " Just go without me, I wanna practice more for two hour." Minyoung told them while ties her hair.
" Are you sure? You'll be fine? " Yoongi asked her.

" Yeah. I'll be back soon."
" Call me or the other if you need anything, okay? " Namjoon reminding her. She nodded understanding. Jungkook knows that she worry about Jin, but seems like she forgot about Jin's condition and she needs to practice the dance more while she really wanna take care of him and the dorm. So Jungkook let her practice because Jin has the others to take care of the dorm.

She practice for 45 minutes and stops for a while. She unlocked the padlock on her phone and saw their picture as her wallpaper..observing each faces one by one. She really love the boys like her own family. When her eyes on Jin's face, she remembers what she has forgot. " Ommo. How can I forgot about him?! "

Minyoung grabbed her cap and cardigen on the floor and went back to the dorm. Namjoon is helping Yoongi preparing some food while Jimin washing the plates. Jungkook doing the laundry..there is a basket full with wet clothes beside the washing machine. " Minyoung noona, I thought you'll finish at 5 ? " Taehyung stopped in front her.

She told him what made her stopped from practicing. " Awh, gwencana. We can handle all of this." said Taehyung in confident. They giggles. Minyoung take over the kitchen and cooks many dishes for them, then she helped Hoseok with the wet clothes. She went into Jin's room, checking him.

He's sleeping soundly and made her walks super quiet to him. She checked his tempature, making sure it didn't rise then smiles for his calmness while sleeping, taking rest.

Hope you liked it.