Chapter 38: curse

The whole day Aretha was out of my head and our examination papers were delivered to our dorms,"Let's go back to the dorm ", Brooklyn said ,standing up to leave .

" Can we have a girls night like mask and spa ? ", Amanda asked .

" Well I mean it is a school night ," I reminded them and added," it's only 7:30pm"

Tania suddenly yelled ," GIRLS NIGHT."

I magnifest some supplies and also cheered with them ," GIRLS NIGHT!!!!"

When we turned to leave , standing outside the corridor was Miles and  Aretha ," Yuck", I muttered under my breath .

" I think she deserves all those looks and mean comments ", I told my friends.

" Well,  no one deserves that much hate , even though she was toxic and ruin people's life , everyone always deserve a second chance even if you think they deserve this shit happening to them , think about what if you were them , I'm only here to help her and protect her from people like you ", Aretha interrupted me more like lectured me .

Oh my gosh , he was so right ," Who asked you ?", I finally managed to choke out and left.

" Girl , are you okay ?, I thought you were just playing before but seriously Aretha was your boyfriend , your soul mate and you use to always say you couldn't live without him", Amanda said pushing her bed towards mine.

"I think you got the wrong idea because it always have been Seth ", I said , settling creams and masks on my bed .

Tania took my hand ," I think what Jade did to us and have been happening to you too ."

Brooklyn gave me a weird look .

That whole night we took photos and chat about Rose's group .

" Where are they ?", I asked my friends .

" They seemed to quit ", Tania replied and threw some sour candies in her mouth .

"Why?",Amanda gave us a questioning look.

Brooklyn looked up from her phone and said ," Model agencies ."

" Wow ", I said .

I took out my phone went to my mum Instagram liking her posts and then posted the girls photos with 'spa night' caption .

I scrolled down to my Instagram and saw ton of photos with Aretha all including prom , ball of the night , kfc , Starbucks dates and more ....

" Damn, I have a lot of photos with this Aretha guy , you guys  ", I said .

" You two were a thing like couple goals and then suddenly yesterday you start behaving weirdly and say that this Seth guy was your boyfriend and stuff", Brooklyn updated me .

I narrowed my eyes and my forehead creased," Well I still think Seth should be in these pictures and not him so stop talking bullshit!"

" Calm down and don't delete them ", Tania warned .

" Goodnight ", Brooklyn mummerd and left the bed .

Tania said ," night" and head straight to the toilet.

The lights switched off at 10 and then I sneaked out to go to the park .

I sat in the grass and scrolled through messages of mine and Aretha .

I can't believe it the girls were right , we were a thing ,but than what happened to us?

Someone tapped my shoulder and I turned around ," Yes?"

It was Aretha .

" You", I spat at him .

" What happened ,Bree ? We were together and suddenly after that stupid date which you were supposed to reject Seth at , you changed ."

I ignored his statement and mentioned ," Hiw come do I have so many pictures and messages with you ?"

" We were at thing ", he said .

I sighed and search through my bag , the beautiful perfume from Seth came out .

" Is that from Seth ?" He asked .

" Yah" , I said excitedly.

He thought for a while then said ," Give me the perfume."

" Fine , I will if you promised to leave me alone ."

He nod and I thought he will leave me alone forever so I gave him the perfume and he smashed it against the ground .

The liquid dissolved in the thick soil and I magnifest a new one .

But it was Seth's gift ," I'm gonna go see Seth ."

" No , you can't go !"Aretha interrupted me.

I pushed him away ," I don't need your permission ."

" That was my first gift form Seth and you broke it already ."

" I'm sorry , I did it so you won't smell it and get curse again ." Aretha said .

I looked at him ," I don't want to see you in my life ever again , who are you to come around ruining my life , I wish that I never ever , ever , ever see you, go find some another girl , am I the only girl in this whole school left for you to annoy ."

I wiped my tears and he said ," I'm so sorry but I have  to do it , you've been cursed ."

" I have to go , I hate you , I hate you , I hate you so much , I meant what I said before , so leave me alone you MORON !!"

He deserved to be punch but I was in no mood.