Chapter 8 : New

(Amanda the one with rose gold iPhone)

I got to Britain in 10 hours, I was so full of energy after eating a full buffet breakfast in the airplane . I was wearing a warm hoodie and some old sweatpants. I grabbed my suitcases and headed out . There were people lining up more like young teens . A man and a woman were holding up signs that said ' Britain Columbia college ' I rushed towards them and they greeted me politely . " Welcome please join the queue in the back " I followed their instructions and lined up behind a muscular boy whose tag said Aretha , second year . He was very good-looking and muscular then he suddenly turned around to look at me . I ignored him looking the opposite way when my suitcase hit his suitcase and fell. I turned to apologise. " sorry " I mummerd , helping him pick up his suitcase. " it's okay " he said roughly and snatched his suitcase with a simple thank you . The man and the woman lead us to the thick snow outside the airport . We were headed towards the buses in blue colours all decorated with ' welcome to British Columbia, I sat on the back seat of the bus which said first years , a few minutes later the seat next to me was occupied by a pretty with oval skin girl with dark thick curly hair , long eyelashes , big eyes and small perfect lips covered in red lip gloss . " hi " she greeted me first. " hey " I said nervously , I never been this nervous in my whole freaking life. " don't be shy , we're all new here , I'm Amanda , what's you name ??" She asked " umm .... sorry , it's Bree, you are so pretty" I said excitedly . " I want to be a fashion designer maybe that's why I have a strong fashion sense on clothes , well you don't look bad yourself " Amanda said ." Thanks " I mummerd . " well , you're my first friend " she told me and we took out our phone at the same time and handed it to each other exchanging information like phone number , emails , instagram, Snapchat and more . We arrived in the collage at a short amount of time I thought maybe it's because Amanda was accompanying me . " have you ever been to Britain ?" I asked her , curious. " nope , it's my first time " she told me . " I wonder what house I'll go to ?" She wondered. " what do you mean??" I asked . " you know just like the Harry Potter " she told me. " no wonder the letter could talk "I said ." they also fix you up here , you know when you are hurt just like in 5 minutes " she told me excitedly . " well I hope I'm in the same house as you and never get hurt" I told her ." yah" she agreed. Then a lady called " first years, please line up in front of me" then a hundred of students went towards her and stood in a straight line . Amanda linked our arm and went to line up behind them . The lady handed us an envelope , I unlinked my arm from Amanda and opened the letter. " I'm in cat " I whispered . " same" Amanda squealed besides me . We hugged each other . There were four houses but it didn't matter anymore only my house cat which is my favourite animal too only that matters to me . I was very happy . We headed towards our houses and I sat in the middle with Amanda and then I saw Aretha. Good grief , how could he be in this house too ?? He was lost in his own thoughts while his friends chatted away .

There you go the last 3rd chapter I'll upload more tomorrow I have exam it's hard keeping up and it's hard when you want people to read your book but only a few does not in selfish purpose I really want the world to read my book you know and by the way almost triple the words I write on the first few chapter there are (675)words I'm excited for the upcoming ones too. Byeeee

Pls vote and comment