Chapter 18: books are always your friend

I didn't go to my bed . I started to , in fact , I had every intention of going to my bed , hauling to the dorm , and flinging myself in my bed , burying my face into a fat pile of pillows and crying my eyes out like a big pathetic baby.
But then , just as I was turning into the hallways to my dorm , I thought better . I mean, I can't allow myself that kind of luxury. I can't waste the time . So instead I make a U- turn and head towards the downtown mall . Making my way through steep narrow streets , making my way pass well-tended cottage with beautiful gardens and the double lot mansions that sit right beside them . Heading for the bookstore of the only person know who can help me.

"Bree " he smiled , pushing his wavy auburn hair off his face as his large brow eyes settle on mines . And even though I arrived unannounced, he doesn't seems the least bit surprised . But then he being a bookstore worker make him pretty hard to startle ."I'm sorry for just showing up during lunch hour , I guess—" but he doesn't let me finish . He just opens the door and waves me right in , ushering me towards the stool and the cashier table where I sat once before — the last time I needed a book and had nowhere to go ." Help me , find some books like a lot than I'll pay you " I said , hiding my tears ." Ohh umm I got new books  delivered today so we have 20 fiction books and 25 non fiction ", "I'll pack the fiction " he said . He was always so kind and was just the person I needed ." What's wrong ??" He asked , giving me a tissue ." They all hate me and I have no one to hang out with and just no one to talk to " I told him ." Even Aretha ??, he won't I guess " he said ." Seth they all do also him " I mummerd and let out a small sob . " don't worry , things will get back on track by the way my mom used to tell me your problems right now won't even matter after a year so why worry now , anyways you're welcome to hang around here anytime , I'm all alone anyways "he said . " I'll come over more then " I told him , surprisingly I enjoyed his company ." Really !" He asked again ." Yeh" I whispered . I stood up up to leave and handed him 30 dollars "and here's Jade's book he left it a while ago " he said giving me the book ."I'll help him return" I said , holding the bomags of books ." Weird book he got " he said , handing me 8 dollars back ." See you later " I said ." Buh-bye " he mummerd .

" witch and wizardy " the book was called ,weird , I thought . One hand carrying 10'pounds of books and the other a weirdo old book . I saw a Starbucks nerby . I ordered a black coffee and a cheesecake . I look through the book while I waited for my order and their were notes every single where and then a page caught my eye " powder of control", no way it had easy steps and telling us how to dissolve it in drinks to disguise it . No wonder a week ago he suddenly offered us drinks during lunch . Just a ai was about to leave as I Dinah eating . I tucked the book with the other books in the bags if the novels so one will suspect anything or stop me or hey curious.
As I got out and breath the fresh air , I saw Seth who waved at me and I blew him a kiss.

Seth smiled  and left .

But , my cheeks were hot as oil boiling over a frying pan.

_________
Wow almost 300 reads that's so much for me already and this time I didn't hang  cliffhanger well I kinda did anyways this time only 661 words please vote and comment
_________
Vote