Chapter 28: Ball Of The Night

We arrived at the ball of the night , Me with Jake and others. I told others that I'll  let be back  in a sec. i head towards  the girls drom to get some chilled eilixr , which i hid under my bed withthe suitcasesin a chilled box full of ice. I grabbed a bottle and took a long swig from it.

To be honest, I rather stay here and have an early night but the thought of my parents getting slightly worried on me was kinda too much for me , I  remember  that  lately they've  gotten social media , leaving it empty might be a problem. I gave up and was about to leave when I heard someone landing beside me.

"You know, I can chill with you since I don't have a date and Aretha is not by your side" he provoke me, as usual.

" Honestly,  JADE!!! what the fuck  do you want !!!"

He  laughed , his gaze fix on me. I  backed away, putting my hand behind and magnifesing a weapon but it came to no use since he sprinted on me first."If  you wanna fight ,we do this someday else"

 I said,kicking him and struggled to stand up .

"You should know that I love to make big scenes and espically tonight since it's ball."He laughed and aim his fist at me . Running  towards me but
 I was fast magnifesting a knife and pushed towards his belly .

"Are you stupid or dumb, you should know that

won't hurt me"He said laughing at the knife.

This time,  I  know he was gonna finish me but then a flashback ran through my head , immortals have one weak spot , which I guess mine was on neck. I knew his was on his wrist where his tatoo was but I needed strenght . I closed my eyes and pepare to die.

I love you Aretha.......

I gave up too fast .

instead of dying , I open my eyes to get a peek and saw Aretha struggling holding Jade in place. this was my chance, I  ran towards him and kicked his groin first , he was  gonna crashing to the wall but then Aretha caught him and I ran to his wrist and bit it with so much fierce that I was sacred,I was gonna drink his blood.Edward Cullen I thought.

Jade knelt on the floor .His skin turned into sand and faded away . i wanted  to ask him , why I was targeted but I guess it was too late.

Me and Aretha stood there when the scilence was broken by the security guard , " Kids, the ball is in the hall ." he said grumpily.

" Thanks , we'll be there shortly, " Aretha replied him and I was dazed ,still so polite and kind . I took my phone and eilixr heading to the ball . Finally with Aretha by my side , we arrived just in time for dinner was about to begin.

"Bree, " Amanda called me over to our table , I heard towards the table and sat beside Jake .

" What took you so long , I was just gonna go and look for you " Jake muttered, eyeing aretha qusitionally .

"Nothing much , " I muttered and wished instead of Jake , Aretha was beside me . He could have whisper sweet things in my ear and leave meaningful kisses .

"Picturce in half an hour" Amanda reminded. I nod in response.

" Eat up " Brooklyn towed mushroom soup towards me .

" Oh sorry , I just remember " Brooklyn remember the fact that i don't eat like I used to  before.

I took a long glup ofthe eilixr and finishing it without realizing it , thirsty for more.

" Can we talk? " Aretha asked.

NO not today . NO. No.NO.NO.NO. my mind screamed at me , he was gonna break up with me .

i arched my head down and papare for the mental break down later .

" i suggest you stay " Someone butted in  my thoughts , i glance towards Jake , the guy who admire me so much but it was Aretha . it have always been him but toinght.....

its gonna end...........