Chapter 1 : Decision

Principal of British Columbia College have made his decision for who will be his next first year students . The principal was once a teenager and had many experiences with drama and his girls squad getting in trouble. His new secretary and finance Jaython helped him loads with work and social lifestyle . British Columbia is the world most famous secret school expect no one knows about it , yet. It's a secret school hidden in British,former students who spent 3 years of life in this school have successful careers and perfect health. The collage is much different than other schools . It does not accepts applications. It just carefully pick out teens around the world who might need help or are perfectly good for the collage if you think your gonna study grade 10 or form 4 easily in your school meaning freshmen's going to senior excitedly. Hold your horses!! You might be chosen by the greatest collage of the world. If you are chosen , you can't turn back or reject the offer . Whatever you do , you will get their no matter what , this year the school chose majority from Asian couturiers but 40% would be from USA , England, Spain,Mexico...... The principal secretary started sending out letters to teens and the books list and things they might need and has to be required. The letters will arrive at 6 am on the dot to every family teen at their time .

Picture of the principal who is chubby and his secretary who is ginger lol I love adding twist and there characters would be funny and I say be whoever you are and go conquer the world it's yours to take be who u r and be happy most importantly and please be positive may god bless all of u please vote and comment please