Chapter 30: You choose

" Hey " I said after Aretha put down his boxes and I went to his embrace . He carried me and gave me a numbing kiss .

"Hi"He finally said  .

Later asking " Who's  he , mind introducing ??"

The way he spoke was so different , I always thought him as the bigger person and the kind one . Please don't tell me that he's jealous .

" Ummm , this is Seth . He's 17 , working here , I buy most of my books from here " Put me down Aretha . I said in my mind and he respond by saying sure.

" Well , I think we should leave  " Aretha's gaze fixed on Seth as he was warning him or something but his thought were shield from me .

" Okay" I agreed and mumble " Bye Seth ....call me "  I hugged Seth and left with Aretha .

" What the actual fuck !!!" Aretha yelled taking my hand in his . " He fucking has a crush on you !!!"

"Yah"I said plainly . We took the bus home giving him an advantage of an hour to talk to me .

" So , how or when are you gonna reject him " he spoke with venom in his voice like he was gonna beat any boy who ever glance at me .

" You seem jealous " I eyed him .

" Do you want me to be ?" He asked, what the ....

I looked at him amazed by the way he's talking to me " What  kind of question is that ??" I muttered .

" I don't know " I wonder back to his previous question and search for earphones in my purse.

" WHAT DO YOU MEAN ....... YOU DON'T  KNOW !!." He started shouting again . I was sacred by his behaviour.

" I thought I might give him a chance ....." soon interrupted by Aretha .

" WHAT , like be with you or kiss you " he fired back but also controlling to lower down his volume.

" No , I mean to explain ......" I wanted to explain my plan but he kept interrupting me .

" Bree , you're my fucking girlfriend , you don't want to ....." he let his mind take over .

"Break up "

" No , of coarse not " I defended myself .

" When I had no friends , he was there for me when you were not "

I was happy that we're immortals or else these words were too hard to be spoken thanks god that we could read minds .

" I think he deserve a shot to at least explain but you know that I love you more , you're the one I love , not him , I really don't want to break his heart . I just want to hangout with him like we're friends . That's it and he was there when I needed someone the most and you weren't " I said and I could see the hurt in his face but he should know that I love him not anyone else , Aretha you're the one .

" I don't understand what you're trying to say , if you're gonna date him too or something just remind me before hand so I can get you back " he was stupid and talking bonkers.

" No , Aretha , look we gotta get off soon " I said .

I got off and order" 8 fruit tarts " giving £10 to the lady in the shop and tipped the change to her . Aretha presence by me was so securing that I whispered in my mind

"I love you"

I waited for his reply but I got no response . He was officially mad so I decided to head to my dorm but before entering , he spin me around in his arms and gave me a lingering kiss that lasted forever .

"I love you so much " He whispered in my ear and left a trail of goose bumps .

" Would I see you tonight?" My hands cupped his face and trailed the line of his jaw .

" yahh" He said a in a duh voice and left with a peck on my lips .

When I head to my bed and saw the girls , I yelled in excitement " Who wants some tart!!!!"

Then Brooklyn shot me a look but I already read her mind

"They had a fight ."

" Guys " I said in dramatically to attract their attention .

" I have to tell you something ......." It caught their attention and Amanda and Tania gave each other a side glance and apologised .

" I'm sorry " Amanda made the first move .

Tania looked at her and mutter an apology as well" Me too , I'm sorry ."

Then we collided my bed and Amanda to form enough space for 4 girls to sit comfortably and then we ate the tarts and I told them everything .

" Wait , you're telling me that Seth likes you and Aretha got so mad ......" Brooklyn said dramatically.

" Oh my gosh , it's getting juicer and juicer " Amanda flipped her hair and shot me a smirk.

Tania yawned loudly and mumble" Let's go eat dinner and have an early night sleep."

They ate as I sipped my eilixr and left the dorm at exactly 11pm.

I spotted Aretha laying on the thick grass waiting for me .

" You're here " he smiled and stood up to envelope me into a hug and then rained kisses on my face .

" Supp?" I asked .

"Nothing much , kid , you??" He inverted the question back to me and then he leaned towards me way too close to my chest. Is he trying to have seduce me because it was definitely working .

I got lost in his scent of lavender shampoo and cologne and then he start kissing me down my neck and I saw that he opened a few buttons . This happened before ..... not again

I tried to control myself " Hey " and slapped his hand away .

" What ?" He asked stupidly even though he knows what he have done .

Then I felt his lips on my ear and he whispered " I wanna......

___________________

I know I left a cliffhanger but believe me it's very interesting that he wants something from Bree but is Bree willing give him that ??

What does he want Bree ??

Do u think Bree should give Seth a chance ?

What's Seth and Bree ship name

What's Bree and Aretha's ship name

What does Bree mean when she said that he have done this before

Instagram : @ainhooria

Ainhooria