Chapter 9: friends

(Brooklyn with nose pin in the left and in the right it's Tania)

We all have different parts of the houses and new passwords every year. Our was 'fluffy feet' , quite weird but I liked it. When we arrived in front of our secret collage cat place the collage prefects(school captain) and one of the prefect was Aretha mummerd the password and the wall flew opened then we all went inside there were three girls large rooms, telling us according to our years. 3 rd years were so fancy and had tons of gifts and large queen beds. Second year were not queen beds just normal single size bed with colourful sheets our room were similar to the second year . I head towards the last bed which was next to the wall . On the left side of my bed was Amanda pinning her drawings and schedules on the top of her bed , this was well perfect I thought something to lean on while I read. Well Amanda was busy. I took out my phone and Snapchat the school and our dorm then I picture my schedule and send it to my mum dad and grandma. When I saw the two tick on my WhatsApp is shut my phone and pack my bag for tomorrow so I had gym at five in the morning so I had gym in the morning so I packed a sports bra one extra shirt and jeans. I had chemistry after the break so I put in my book, pencil case and ton of notebooks for the rest of my lessons marking them one by one like biology ,chemistry, English literature , maths and English . I slide down biology book and my English literature book inside my bag too . I pin my schedule on the board on top of my bed and some pictures of my old fake ass friends . I took a photo of my schedule in case I forget. I saw Amanda struggling so I helped her teaching her just like how I packed , she thanked me and learned quickly . Here were two more girls similar to me and Amanda they were staring at us and we stared back . After a while o said hi to them " hi "the girl in dark king silky hair said . She was tall, slender and her big brown-ish eyes. The girl next to her has dark brown skin and looked very beautiful . " hi I'm Brooklyn " the girl with dark brown skin said looking towards me. " I'm Bree and this is Amanda " I gesture towards Amanda and the girl with look silky hair said " I'm Tania " just like that we all became friends ." pleasure to have more friends "said Amanda out of nowhere. I similed towards her and then Brooklyn said she was hungry and said they already packed for tomorrow. " wanna go out and eat at the hall?" Amanda chocked out . We all agreed. We exchange our information with each other making a group in WhatsApp for emergency and head towards the hall with the group of my friends for the rest of three years and I admit I was excited for it .

There you go another chapter surely I only update once in a day ahahhaha whatever anyways I wrote in this chapter (553)words

please vote and comment