Chapter 34

"It's not what you think " I yelled, chasing him down the corridor .

He stood still, warning my actions "Stop"

I stood rooted to the floor , than voices ran in my ears ," Oi , you shut up , you and Miles were at the KFC first "Amanda shouted across the dorm ." Yah, so what if a different boy kissed her " Brooklyn challenged.

He sighed like he was annoyed of their excuses , he locked our eyes and muttered under his breath " You promise me undying love " he said and left me hanging .

I was heartbroken and wanted to chase him , catch him , feel his arm around me securely . I sobbed and left too .

" Let's go , the bus is here " I said .

Amanda gave me that look , " Girl , chill"

Brooklyn caught my eye ,"Did you and Aretha made up , did he call ?"

" He won't answer my calls and I didn't even see him at breakfast " I sighed loudly.

" Any news from  Seth??" Tania asked .

" He wants to meet up " I said robotically.

" Will you ?" Amanda asked further .

" I don't know maybe not , Aretha still my boyfriend , I guess " I snapped.

Then Tania changed the subject ," You know it'll be more fun , if we changed clothes at night. Can you maybe magnifest some clothes ?" Amanda said excitedly.

" I'll do it there " I plugged my ears with my headphones to avoid further conversation .

When we arrived at the fair it was only 12 in the afternoon so we rode on thrilling rides and then play some games .

Amanda won a Lizard , Brooklyn a huge deal and Tania a elephant keychain and I , a kitty with dark big eyes that reminded me of Aretha .

I drank some more eilixr when they ate dinner , the food was very appetising like cheese cake , beef and pizza . I really was craving food so I ended up buying my most favourite snack , caramel popcorn , I really like it so much  and so did Amanda so we bought more to eat it to eat the way back home .

At night , we wore funky clothes and went around taking photos and riding rides and the scream deafening roller coaster of them all . At last , we ended up taking Uber and arrived at the village just before curfew , we all took hot steamy bath and feel in deep asleep .