Starting

Where it all started.. I was just a normal girl with a group and famous in my high school I was 15 and was gonna go to parties that every kid imagined in there life . I was you can call a shy girl and cheerful . My friend was Sageena who is my so called fake ass bff who became famous in a week when she arrived in my school . My crush Sag had invited me to a bonfire during the summer holidays and everyone was going.......

That day of bonfire I woke up happily wearing a cardaign sweater and some skinny jeans I heard some one knock loudly on the door
"Who is it "I shouted . "Darling good morning" my mom came in hugging me . I unplug my earphones and stop my make up and hugged my mom. I love my parents they are the best . "Morning , mom" I replied , hugging her tightly . I felt tears behind my back ."what's wrong ??" I wondered and soon was worried." you got a letter from a famous secret collage in Britain " she said."oh by the way they were tears of joy" she said smiling . I was confused. "Oh ... let's just reject them I already am in a school"I started curling my hair again after saying that . "Oh you cant do that they'll send the FBI and secret police to find you" said the letter.what the fuck did it just talk I thought then coming back to my sense and screamed"ahhhh" my mom looked at me and said"darling it's magic that's why is a famous secret school,let's get packing u have to leave in a week" my mum said they seemed happy . (Bree above getting ready for the bonfire )

Then she suddenly woke up and it was a dream then she went back to sleep again