Chapter 2:unexpected

Bree Tanner was sleeping soundly , when her mother came in crashing the photos and frames and held a frying tool in her hand  and tears on her face saying " Bree darling wake up you got a letter ." "I opened it for you and  read  it for you too "my mum said "morning mum calm down let me get ready and I'll come down then  i come down and read it " Bree mummer, annoyed by waking up at half past six in the morning. When she arrived downstairs wearing a pale cardigan sweater and black  skinny jeans. She ties her hair into a messy bun and asks for the letter . "Umm , mum where's the letter ?" Her mom didn't responds and she wonders where was her dad was too . Both out of sight ! She heads towards the living room , where she hears her mom on the phone and dad by her side patting Bree towards the chair . After a few minutes , her mother looks over putting down the phone saying "Bree, you just received a letter from the world most famous collage , your dad and I never got one even though our parents were expecting them when we were your age , I just asked your grandma about it , you have to go there and live in Britain for 3 years but surely can visit us in summer but u have to pay to leave . "What !!!!oh my gosh!!!! Ahhh!!! I don't know what to say " Bree screamed . " I know , it's like being forced to live alone in a different country with no family and friends , we get it but if we don't send them a yes or anything saying you'll be going they'll send FBI or police so get over it " said my dad and sighed . Bree was shocked but she went back up , writing her diary "what a mess , bye bye senior year , well one British Columbia " she muttered.

Hey guys I just upload again I really wish someone will upload and see my books my dream for becoming a writer has been crushed by my family dying I should become a doctor I need your help and votes please help me by voting and comments love u so freaking much I don't revise for exam but upload