Chapter 17: imaginaing

I saw Aretha, I ran to him . When he saw me, he just look away like I was a freak." Aretha darling what's wrong ??? How was your flight and your family ?" I asked , sadness in my tone as I clutched his jacket ." Can you just move , you freak!?! "Aretha spat those ugly words at me and pulled away , disgust in his face . I looked in awe , what did I just saw , what is this , what's happening, I thought .
When I arrived back at Starbucks as I planned to come with Aretha.
I go towards the main spot where me and Aretha usually sit , instead of hesitating a yellow sofa , like I thought I would

Me and Aretha's usual spot

I saw myself sitting right in and when I see Aretha leaning against the edge of Miles sofa, smiling and joking and flirting with her — I feel like I've just stepped into a major case of déjà vu .
You can handle this, I think .....
But the closer I observe , the more I realise that he's treating her like he's her girlfrie—
Back then all I had to do was look into his eyes to find the smallest glimmer of compassion, a silver of regret , he just couldn't that was having feelings for me . But now , watching as Miles outdoes herself waits her hair tossing , cleavage-flaunting ( almost showing her nipples ) , eyelash batting routine—it's like I'm in invisible.
"Ummm , excuse me " I said , causing them to look up, clearly annoyed by my interruption."Aretha , could I , um can I talk to you for a sec ?" I shove my hands in my jeans pockets so they cant see them shaking , forcing myself to breathe like normal , relaxed person would —in and out , slow and steady with no gasping and wheezing .
Watching as he and Miles glance at each other then burst out laughing at the exact time . And just as Aretha was about to speak , Amanda , Brooklyn and tea is walk in and gave me a letter and then left.

Bro what the hell cant they see what's in front of me and back me up like you good bro .......

"Anyways , Miles if I'm gonna have a stalker , at least be hot like you , I mean her ??" Aretha laughing with Miles ."I mean too bad , she's totally a psycho — definitely not worth risking a tap"she said to him touching his muscle ." What you looking at ?!?" Aretha asked, rolling his eyes .

The bite of Miles words is like a knife struck in my chest . And I'm so take back by his casual cruelty , I forgot that they were spoken out loud when I sherif, "excuse me ! What did you just say !" Causing all the people , more like students in the Starbucks to turn and stare, their sympathetic lying with me disturbing Miles and Aretha . "Is something wrong ?" the manager asks, glancing between us . I stand there , totally speechless . My heart carving Aretha looks at the manager and says ," I'm fine , she's the freak "

I left the Starbucks and ran to the park sitting down and gasped for air and then later realising that I have to open-the letter which my friends gave a few minutes ago .

Dear Bree
We just want to let you that you don't belong with us , we are rich, fashionable and popular. We don't want to hang around for dorks like you and please don't talk to us and hang around us.

Amanda , Brooklyn and Tania

Tears start forming in my eyes, is it a dream is something wrong or did I did something wrong .
I ate all alone by myself during lunch and saw my friends I mean my old friends happy , gossiping and eating with Miles and her squad who joined them .
The Jade came to join my table which was only me , I turned to leave "come join us "he said . I ignore him and left to buy books . I really didn't want to waist my time for a idiot like him
__________________
Please vote almost 700 words it's less but worth it
____________
Please vote