Chaiter 23: new me

" prove " I muttered.

He manifested a knife like magic and swished it through my right hand's wrist .

Blood leaked but the injury didn't even hurt an inch but why should I suffer when he should be the one with punishment so I punched him in his guts and saw him flying in the air almost gonna hit the wall and then I ran like a twilight vampire punched his jaw .

This idiot who does he think he is.

He didn't even use defence against me ." Check your wrist!! " he said . I looked at the scar in my right hand's wrist and saw that it was healed in seconds . I was shocked like completely shocked .

I wanted to relieve my stress and the pain so I just punch him in the eye and then break his arm which I know will soon be healed .

I ran very fast which kinda felt like I was in the race with the wind . I ran and ran and never got tired at all . What happened to me . This is impossible......

No wonder I didn't had my period and was worried sick cuz my period was suppose to come a day before and I almost thought that I was virgin pregnant and also that I didn't had any appetite for almost 2 days . I headed towards the west shore and jumped into the sea . I can breathe underwater , wait no I had the control to my breathing I could survive without breathing . Wow amazing so I jumped to the shoreline wall and head up like a spider man climbing a wall . I was all wet so I tried manifesting myself some dry clothes and then unlimited money and flashy cars and money . I felt like a god but I should remind myself to hide this secret from people who are mortal .

The next week my tummy growled not for food more like a drink so I ignored and avoid my friends and also avoid Aretha who's mind I could read as a immortal and whenever I was near Jade I would cover my thoughts not bearing to let him hear any single thing . He seems to always drinking this red juice or something , blood I thought first soon realising it was thin and blood was thicker so my next mission was to find this red juice or something .

I tracked down an old lady telling her that I need a supply of the red juice which she said was called 'elixir' .

" elixir" is whispered it myself and could sense someone behind me who was unnoticeably Jade.

" looks like someone finally have found their supply , you know I could have always can offer you mine or if you are afraid that I have poisoned it then you could have ask me about the address , you know I'm not hat mean Bree " he said and start wiggling his bottle of elixir in front of my eyes and I craved for it but I reminded myself to have patience the I could have as many as I want from my supply . His elixir was the same lady he bought from .i carried my supply and said " no thanks , idiot " then I left the shop after paying The lady 30,000 pounds .

Just by drinking one sip my thrust ease down .

" o contains all the nutrients, so you won't need toilet breaks , you can survive for more than 150 years with just one sip and not aging I mean your maximum age will be 25 but you shouldn't drink it too much since it will act like an alcoholic state and will cause addiction for consuming too much but if you are addicted to it then it will make you mad and a bad person to the society and you will hurt people and will reveal our secret but since you're new theee to four bottles should be enough for you for a day ." She said warning me since I was a newbie .

Wow I thought I can do anything and guess what no more cramps , no more tiredness but theirs one thing I won't get which was love . I would never grow old , never have children . It will be a dream come true to every single girl but not for me . I want to live old with Aretha and be happy and die peacefully but I think it's just impossible since I'm a immoral and Aretha , I don't know how I'm gonna break up with him . No I wouldn't break up with him.

Tomorrow I'm gonna be normal and apologise Ria lol of my friends for ignoring them for a week so I texted in the WhatsApp group and asked everyone what their dream things was right now like oh it's or dresses or make up or watches anything so I manifested everything and the next day of school I went to my classes and catches up with Aretha who kissed me to death when I said hi to him he hugged me and said he wouldn't let go of me unless it was an emergency . He was so caring and loving like we were meant to be .

During lunch, I gave them their gifts and apologised for my weird behaviour saying that I got a job and was very tired all time so from my saving I got them this gifts and they didn't push the topic and further and accepted the gifts obviously.
( my squad : Me , Amanda , Tania , Brooklyn , Aretha and Aretha friends who were my friends prom dates and are probably in a relationship by now )

However I knew hat I will have to find a way to tell Aretha that I'm not the old Bree . I stare at him while he was talking and joking around so charming and cute . He caught me staring and held my gaze which I read his mind meant what's wrong . Which I ignored and start living my food working on my plate and drank elixir .

Days passed by as I act normal and happy but I side I wasn't . Just before summer start creeping in , I went to get a new supply on elixir and thought I should sit down where me and Aretha officially met .

By my surprise Aretha was there and he saw me like he was expecting me but said nothing and his thoughts were empty . I carried my supply of three boxes for three months and their weight didn't even bother me an inch but I have to act like it did so I asked " mind helping me ?!" acting normal as hell.

" ya , I mind " he said plainly and sounded so different .

I went to sat down besides him and asked him "what's wrong ?" Why do I felt like he knew that I was an immortal

He looked at me and said " isn't it obvious that I know what you are ...... Bree you been acting so different , your friends might not know neither nor mine but I know you with all by heart and hats not how you act and how you ..... well Bree you just seem so different to me so strong , fast and you look like just so ....perfect " he said and was confused with the words he was using but I could read his mind and he knew that so he just let me read his thoughts .
" you're an immortal , you drink that red juice and you don't eat anymore , you can read kind and have money to buy expensive gifts and stuff and know all the awnsers to stuff and things and Jade know the way why you are like this way . I wanna be with you forever , I feel so uncomplete without you and feel so lonely without you and wished that so was immortal too . I observed you and read your diary and I'm not sorry about it about your diary I mean and I stole one of your elixir bottle and took a few huge flips of them and now I'm immortal too and we're both the same , I'll do anything for you and just to be with you and I guess being immortal was one a way to be with you ..... I love you Bree so much and I'm it sorry for being an immortal " he said in his kind and I was crying for what he have done for me .......
________________________
Almost 1405words and please support and vote and comment hehhha this is such a huge thing in the book and big twist
________________
Vote and comment