Chapter :19

I arrived at school just before dinner time , I ate rice and some mashed potatoes and grab a tart and munched t while going through social media and then a picture of Aretha and Miles was posted on his Instagram story . I was hurt a lot .... I wouldn't imagine leaving him for someone else .

So I went back to my dorm and took a hot steamy bath and left my phone to charge .

When I came back , I pulled on some  potty shorts , long socks and a sweater . I also applied a blackhead mask on my face and gave a late night Skype call to my grandma . But before that I washed my face and brushed my teeth don't want to scare the hell out of an old lady.

" hi" I said and made myself comfortable
in my bed  after the call was accepted.

" hello , darling what a coincidence , I was just about to call you, since you dad and mum have stop by for dinner .

" hello , kiddo !! How's everything " dad immediately asked when gran finished speaking .

"Great, daddy I just was with a friend in his bookstore and thought I will call you guys it's been selling since I called ,right ?!?"I replied , and wish I was there with them .

" darling , you been staying there all alone by yourself go give yourself a rest and maybe visit us ??" My mum asked and then added" we saw your pictures on Instagram of prom , the pictures were indeed vey beautiful "

" kiddo , take care , I can see it's a school night and quite late their anyways love you and good night " my dad said .

" sweet dreams , sweetheart" my whispered and blew me a kiss .

" remember to pray and be kind and have courage " my grandma said .

" O'Kay enjoy the night . I'm about to sleep " I said and closed the call.

I finally pulled out my other moisturiser and there were so many dots and waste from my pores .

" gross" I whispered .

" yah , you are " miles said unexpectedly.

" agreed" shouted Brooklyn and Tania from the corner.

Where's Amanda ??, I thought .

Amanda was gone than I remembered she took a holiday to visit her parents and she's using all her twenty private leave holiday .

I prayed that night ." God , please please please let Aretha's curse be broken , please I beg you and for my days be go well and be blessed and I have a plan .... hope tour power will make be successful ". I prayed like a hindered times till my eyes were closed .

I love you Aretha

__________________________
There you go another chapter hehhehe ino be all of you and thank you so much for the support honestly including imagine I would be where without you guys .
___________
Vote and comment