Chapter 36: No more Bree (ll)

I remember everything so I sat back down on my chair and gulped down so eilixr and kept on thinking .

The girl I dislike was Miles, my hobbies are reading and listening to music .......

" Do you wanna go for a walk ", Seth interrupted my thoughts .

" Sure " , I stood up and he held my hand .

We walked around the park full of red tulips and they were so deeply coloured and blossomed .

" Beautiful " I whispered .

" You're more " ,Seth said.

" Thank you ", I thanked him and we went further into the park.

" It's getting late , you should really head back" , Seth glance at his watch .

" You're right ", I tip toed to kiss his forehead .

I got out of the gates and through the lake then  ,I heard someone calling out my name .

" Hey , Bree wait up", yelled someone .

" Who are you", I asked .

He laughed and then said ," Are you joking , come here and give me a kiss ."

He took the hold of my hand pulling me towards him , I pull away form his hand .

I repeat my question ," Who are you and keep you hand to yourself."

" Calm down babe , it's me Aretha , you okay ."He reaches for me .

" I said keep your hands to yourself and don't call me babe cuz I'm taken by Seth."

I turn around heading back to the dorm , when I felt someone taking my waist , the same guy on the street just know .

" Are you okay?", he asked again , creating his forehead .

I didn't answer him and clutch the perfume tightly and than give him a smack in his tummy  by my foot , he hit against the fence then I ran back to my dorm .

I slept easily and still clutch the perfume tightly .

The next morning, I woke up with a headache . I went to the bathroom for an hot shower and wore a white T-shirt and shorts for running the mile.

I grabbed a dress for changing after the mile , I could sense Amanda stirring in her bed so I said ," Good  morning , sunshine !"

She open her right eye ," Where were you last night?"

" With my boyfriend ."

She smiled ,"Aretha is such a lucky guy."

" Seth" , I corrected her .

" Wait what!?! " Brooklyn shouted from her bed .

" Nice joke", Amanda laughed .

" No, seriously , you got the wrong idea , it really is Seth since I got here ."

Tania locked eyes with Amanda ," What about Aretha ?"

" Don't know him " I shrugged .

" Oh well, then Seth is a lucky guy "Amanda muttered and shut the toilet door loudly .

" You guys are weird ", I finally said.

We all ran the mile together and the name Aretho or arethie never really came up .

I was craving eilixr , " Guys , I'm gonna finish the mile first , okay."

I finished and then placed down my watch when someone said ," Are you okay , babe , you were behaving weirdly last night."

" Arggh , you again , I told you to stay away from me , creep !!, and if you won't stop I'll complain about you to the  teachers ", I threaten him.

And then adding ," I'll ask Seth to beat you up."

" Seth?"

" Yah, my boyfriend ."

" Did he curse you or have you eaten something weird ?" He stopped running .

" None of your business " . I spat and walk away.

I head to the basketball court next and soon spot my friends with their prom dates playing basketball and then I remember that I went with the guy I was arguing with just now .

" Ew!" , I got disgusted by the thought .

" Care for a match " Aretha , the same guy asked .

" Game on", I challenge him.

I chose Amanda , Brooklyn and Tania and 2 if the other boys .

Aretha was very , very good in basketball but not better than me .

" So Bree , if you win you can choose not to keep any contact with me and if I won , you'll have to kiss me " , Aretha said .

I eyes my friends and they said , " Deal"