Part 13

Rudy's Pov
I walked down Santa Monica Pier, trying to clear my mind until something caught my glimpse. It was Chase and Scarlett, I walked slightly closer to see what they were doing, once I got a complete look at what was happening my eyes went wide. They were kissing. I felt a pain in my chest and ran to the bathroom.

I hid in a stall and tried to calm myself. I just couldn't believe her and Chase kissed her. My heart ached like hell.
I finally got ahold of myself and walked out of the bathroom. I called JD and asked him to pick me up, I did not want to be here anymore.

Scarlett's Pov
Butterflies filled my stomach as I walked into mine and Rudy's apartment (even though he hasn't been here)
I walked to the room and jumped on my bed. That night, I fell asleep with a smile plastered on my face.
____________________
The next day
___________________
I woke up, did my daily routine, and then I headed to a Small Cafe downtown to get some latte. I sat down at a table and waited for my name to be called.

3rd person Pov
The perky girl looked up from her seat
And was greeted by a tall blonde-haired boy.
But not just any tall brown-haired boy. It was Rudy Pankow.
He sat down in front of her and smiled. He was in hope that she would want him back because he truly did love her.
As for her she smiled nervously, part of her was still mad at him, but most of her forgave him.

"Hey Scarlett," Rudy said.
"Hi," she said looking into his eyes.
"I would like to apologize for the other day, I was stressed, and overwhelmed. I never meant to say that, and I sure as hell didn't want to cancel the wedding. And I really still wanna get married, if you still wanna?" The tall boy said with a smile.
"Umh, I don't know Rudy, I'll have to think about the whole marriage thing again, but just know I'm not mad anymore," she said with a half-smile.
He gave off a warm smile and nodded his head implying that he understood.
After that, both of their names got called, and they went their separate ways, both with a smile on their face knowing that they made up. What a great way to start their day.
But what about Chase? What would he think of them making up, oh the possibilities that have open, and both light-headed hearts thought of none of it.

(A/n)
I'm trying a new style of writing, hope you like it💕
Make sure to vote❤️