Part 17

Chase POV
I woke up and did my daily routine. After that, I went to get dressed. Butterflies swarmed in my stomach when I thought about Scarlett. Just the thought of her made my stomach have a lot of butterflies than they already were. I walked out and bumped into JD
"Ow," we both said at the same time.

"Woah, why do you look Sick," he said with a laugh.

"Shut up"

"where are you going"

"I'm going out with Scarlett  "

"Oh.... also I heard about the little bet thingy you and Rudy have, and what you're doing to Scarlett is messed up."

I stopped what I was doing and thought about what JD said. Maybe what we were doing to Scar was messed up. So I decided to call Rudy.

Scarlett's POV
I walked past the kitchen and heard Rudy talking to someone, being the nosy person I am, I began to eavesdrop on their conversation.

"Wait what do you mean you wanna call off the bet" I heard Rudy say. 

What bet?"Ok, whatever you're just scared your gonna lose" I hear rudy talk back to the person. 
I heard the person on the phone yell something. 
"No, you dumbass I wanna call off the bet because I don't want to hurt Scarlett's feelings" 
Wait was that Chase on the phone? I heard Rudy hang up the phone. 
I walked into the kitchen while anger built within me. 
"What the hell do you mean by the bet," I said walking in looking at it Rudy. 
"Oh, did you hear my conversation with, Chase," he said, you could tell he was nervous. 
"Yes, now explain to me what the bet was," I said, he had a look of guilt washing against his face. Before he could say anything, there was a knock at the door. 
"I'll get it, but once I come back you better explain." 
I walked to the door and opened it only to be greeted by Chase. 
Oh boy this is gonna be one hell of a conversation

(A/n)
Hope you like this chapter💞
Make sure to vote❤️
Sorry if theres any spelling mistake💘