Part 20

Scarlett Pov

A day has passed Sommer went to her hometown to see her parents, and I was left alone at my house. I never liked the feeling of being lonely, so I decided to call JD over. he came over and sat with me on the couch.

"I hate feeling like this, and looking like this," I said.

"I mean look at me I look like a complete mess"

"I understand what your saying when I was having problems I was a complete mess too, but eventually it passes, and everything will turn out fine," he said.

"Yeah, I guess your right," I said.

We hung out until 5 pm.

"It's getting late, I think I should go," he said. I walked him outside and hugged him tightly.

"Thanks for today," I said.

"You helped me feel a lot better"

"No problem, anytime you need someone call me over." He said. Right before we were gonna separate from the hug, we heard a voice from behind us, it was Rudy

"What the hell," he said from behind us.

"Well I came to apologize but I see that you have moved on already," he said with an angry and hurt expression.

"Rudy it's not what it looks like, me and were just hugging"

"Yeah well, why was he over here in the first place, it's not like you guys talked much before." He said.

"Yeah well he was here to help me because I was still upset over you stupid ass," I said and then got into my car and drove off. I didn't know where I was going but I knew sure as hell I wasn't staying anywhere near them.

Rudy's POV

"You really fucked up" I hear JD, he said then got into his car and drove away as well

shit.

(a/n)

hope yall like it, make sure to like, vote and comment please, it really encourages me to write when yall do that.

Arranged Marriage/Rudy PankowOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara