Part 22

Rudy's POV
I woke up next to Scarlett and smiled, she looked so peaceful. I laid in silence until she started to flutter her eyes open.

"Good morning," she said smiling with her eyes half-open.

"Good morning," I said back kissing the top of her head.

"So what's the plan for today," she asked.

"I don't know, let's see where the day takes us," I said smiling. She smiled back.

"Ok but I'm kinda hungry, can we go eat breakfast?"

"Sure, anything for you," I said then kissed her lips

       We got out of bed and got dressed to go out to eat. After we were done we got into the car and drove to IHOP. We arrived at IHOP and got a table.

"So how about we got to the beach today?" She asked.

"Eh, I kinda don't wanna go to the beach."

"What about the movies?"

"Eh, I kinda don't wanna go there either," I said as she rolled her eyes.

"How about we stay home and watch movies?" I asked.

"That's a great idea, I'm down for that," she said.

"Ok great so after breakfast, we'll buy a bunch of snacks, and then head home," I said.

We finished eating and headed to Walmart. We got a bunch of snacks and blankets and headed to the apartment.

For about 3 hours we cuddled until we decided to grab something to drink from the kitchen.

Scarlett's POV
I went to the kitchen to grab a glass of water, then I felt someone's arms wrap around me, I turned to see Rudy, he then smashed his lips against mine, which turned into a heated make out, which escalated quickly.

(A/n) yeah i know this sucks, but this is kinda like a filler chapter for right now😔✋🏼 also next chapter is gonna be dirty;) just a head up😌 but yeah make sure to vote and comment, also sorry for the spelling mistakes. Also yall should follow my account Lovelyy-Alyssa i write on there too😌 and follow this account to:) but yeah bye skxjxn