Part 8

Scarlett POV
I woke up the next day and got a call from my mum. I answered it.

"Hey honey, today I need you to pick who your bridesmaids are." She said.

"Ok, is that it?"

"No, you also have to pick out the dress for you and for your bridesmaids." She said.

"Ok"

"Oh, and remember 13 days till the wedding," she said.

"Ok, bye"

"Bye sweetheart."

I set my phone down, took a shower, and got dressed. I decided to let Rudy sleep in so I left a note saying I was going out with Sommer.

I called her and told her to meet me at Starbucks.

I walked to Starbucks and was greeted by them, we ordered drinks and sat down.

"Ok, I need 3 people more to be my bridesmaids, and I was wondering if you would like to be one?"

Sommer literally jumped out of Her seat.

"Is that even a question," she said, I laughed.

"And the other bridesmaid would be, Rudy's friends Madison and Madelyn," I said.

"Madison and Madelyn," She said.

"Yeah, oh wait y'all haven't met yet huh, I forgot, well..you can meet them today," I said with a laugh at the end.

I texted them to come to the star bucks Me and Sommer where we were at. She greeted us with a smile as She arrived.

"Ok, so Sommer, these are the girls, " I said to the girls
They all said hi to each other.

"Ok, so you may be wondering why I asked you to come here," I said to Girls

"Well, I asked I want u to come because I was wondering if you would like to be a bridesmaid?" I said nervously. they jumped up in excitement.

"Of course," they said.

"Ok great, we should probably go dress shopping then," I said.
____________________________________________________
We walked into the store and picked out some of the most beautiful dresses
(The dresses↓)

____________________________________________________We walked into the store and picked out some of the most beautiful dresses(The dresses↓)

Scarlett's Dress

her vale

Bridesmaids Dresses

Bridesmaids Dresses

(A/n)
Make sure to vote and comment :)
Sorry if there's any spelling mistakes, hope you like it💕