Part 24

Rudy's POV
I awoke in bed next to Scarlett who was still sound asleep. Memories of last night flooded into my head. I looked down at Scarlett and smiled as she moved her head onto my chest. I can't wait until the wedding.

That's when it hit me, I called off the wedding. I mentally head slapped myself.

Soft snores and breaths came from Scar's petite body. Right now, she's all that matters.

She was on top of my right arm which was protectively on her waist. It was also pretty numb, but that didn't matter. I put my free arm around her and on her back, bringing her closer to me.

I just looked at her and noticed all her beautiful features. I began running my hands through her hair.

After a few minutes, she woke up and gave me a peck on my lips.

Since last night I've been nothing except smiley.

She got herself free from my grip and got out of bed. Halfway to the door, she seemed to notice she was naked. I laughed as she put a bathrobe on. She went into the kitchen as I stayed in bed.

After a few more minutes I decided to get up. I slipped on some boxers and followed her into the kitchen. There she was making pancakes. I snuck behind her and wrapped my arms around her waist. I put my head on her shoulder and watched her cook. Eventually watching turned into placing soft kisses on her neck.

She bit her lip and continued cooking. I held back a laugh and went to set out plates for both of us.

Breakfast included small talk, jokes, and playing footsie under the table.

I could really get used to more mornings like this.

Scarlett's POV
After breakfast, I washed and dried the dishes. Rudy came up behind me wrapping his arms around my waist. He seemed to be doing this a lot. Not that I'm complaining. I felt his breath on my neck as he went in to give me a quick cheek peck. I let out a small giggle and turn around to kiss him on the lips.

The kiss soon became a make-out.

He stopped it after a little while.

"Scar We need to talk," he said. It kinda worried me a bit. He led us to the couch and sat us down. "Are we gonna put the wedding back on?" he asked.

"I don't know, I kinda want to take thing's slow," I said.

"If you wanted to take things slow you wouldn't have had sex with me last night" he smirked.

"Touché," I said.

I kissed him and he obviously kissed back. It was passionate and rough. He picked me up and brought us to the bedroom. When he put me on the bed I giggled and continued into the kiss. He began kissing down my jawline until I brought him back to my lips. I then went to his neck and found his sweet spot and suckled there. I pecked his lips again and we then cuddled with each other.

We watched movies and just cuddled each other. After a few hours, I whispered yes into his ear. He kissed me. This kiss wasn't like the others, it wasn't rough and passionate. It was tender and loving. For the rest of the morning, we cuddled, sneaking a few soft kisses.

I can't wait for more mornings like this.

🌳🌴🌲🌳🌴🌲🌳🌴🌲