Part 21

Scarlett's POV

I settled down at a table at an ice cream shop and opened up my phone, it flooded with missed calls from Rudy and over 50 messages from him. I sighed and put
My phone is face down. I looked at the table until I heard someone sitting in front of me, it was Rudy.
"Listen, Rudy, I'm really not in the mood for this right now," I said.
"Please Scarlett, just let me explain," he said.
"Fine, but make it quick I wanna go home already"
"Ok, I am truly sorry for everything that has been happening, but ever since I've gotten to know you I've fallen harder and harder, and every time I get close to you Chase comes in and ruins it, and that what I thought JD was doing, but me being the dumbass I am I realized JD is married, but anyways bottom line I'm very sorry, and never meant to hurt you, it's just because I love you so much and I fell so hard for you I don't even know what to do." He said. I sat there stunned.
" I Uhm, I love you too," I said. A wide smile grew on his face.
"You do?"
"Yeah, I really do," I said.
After that, we walked outside only to see my car getting towed away. I sighed.
"Great"
"It's ok ill drive you home," he said. I smiled. We drove to my house and I jumped on the couch.
"I'm gonna get going," he said.
"Can you uhm stay?" I asked blushing slightly. He smiled
"Of course, I can." He said and then cuddled me on the couch, after an hour we both fell asleep.
(A/n)
Sorry, it took me forever to update, hope you like it♥️ also just know we are nowhere near the end, this chapter has just opened a new era to the story🤠🙈✨ anyways make sure to vote, and comment, and yeah love ya:)