part 16

3rd person POV

Rudy finished packing his things and headed back to the apartment he would be living in again.

Rudy's POV
I arrived at the apartment and started to move my stuff in. I was greeted by Scar, and she helped me put my stuff into the house. Once we were both finished we jumped on the couch and sighed in relief.

"That was a lot of work," she said. I laughed.

Yeah, it was, wanna go get some coffee?" I said.

"Sure" she replied.

We both walked out of the house, and walked down the crowded streets of LA, after a couple of minutes we entered this cafe called "The Yellow Bird Cafe". The cafe had painted murals on it and had a sweet smell of espresso and vanilla. The cafe gave off a positive warm vibe. We walked in and ordered our drinks. After we got our drinks we sat at a table in the corner of the cafe.

"So are you and Chase a thing now?" I said hesitantly, I know by asking that I had ruined the moment, but I was eager to know. She giggled a little.

"No we're just good friends," she said, a grin grew on my face. I might still have a chance.  We talked for hours until it got dark.  We walked home and laughed about how long we had stayed in the cafe.

After we arrived home we both sat on the couch and relaxed, at least that was what was happening until Scar's phone lit up. She smiled at her phone and I prayed that Chase didn't text her. She giggled and then began texting them back. I sighed and paid attention to the tv. After about, a minute Scar was done texting.
"Who was that?" I said.

"It was Chase, he said he wanted to hang out with me tomorrow," she said with a small grin.

Oh no"Oh, well I'm gonna go to bed it's getting late," I said, and then went to our bed to sleep. I hope that Chase doesn't ruin my chance of me getting  Scarlett back.

Hope you like this chapter ❤️
Make sure to vote💗
Sorry it's been taking a while for me to update it's just I've been really busy with basketball practice and I had finals and yeah it was just stressful but I'm going to try to update more often🥰