Part 11

Chase's pov
As Scarlett walked away, a blush crept up to my cheeks. I smiled and then started to walk home. I walked into the house, and couldn't help but smile. All I could think about was how I spent the whole day with Scar.

I walked up to my room and heard the sound of crying. I walked towards the sound and saw Rudy. He was laying flat on his bed, with his hands over his eyes.

"Hey, dude what's wrong?" I heard JD say to Rudy

"It's Scarlett, and, Chase," he said removing his hands. A wave of guilty hit my body.

"What about them?" JD asked.

"They were hanging out. What if Scar ends up falling for him, and not me. Not to mention she's mad at me, so that makes things 100 times worse."

" Just give her time, and I'm sure she won't fall for Chase, I mean come on it's Chase we're talking about." He said Rudy laughed.

"I guess your right, I mean who would fall for, Chase," he said, then I walked away, and went straight to my room.

What do they mean by "who would fall for Chase" I'll show them, I bet I could make Scarlett fall in love with me, and even if she does, I wouldn't mind, I mean I like her too?
_____________________________________________________The Next Day_________
Scarlett's POV
I woke up, did my daily routine, and was about to leave until my phone buzzed. I went to see what it was and it was a text from Chase. It said...