Part 14

Chase's POV

I looked at the door as I heard it open.

Rudy walked in with the biggest grin ever.
"Why are you so happy?" I asked.
"Because I and Scar made up," he said walking upstairs. My heart froze.

What if they get back together? My thoughts made me worry more, and more. I went outside and sat on the grass to clear my mind. I laid down on the grass and stared at the clouds.

After about an hour of clearing my mind, I walked back into the house, only to see Scar there. Wait for what?
"," I said.
"Oh, hi Scar," she said with a smile.
"Hi," I said back admiring her
Beautiful features. (Btw I forgot to show this in the last chapter, but here's her outfit↓)

 (Btw I forgot to show this in the last chapter, but here's her outfit↓)

After that, She and Rudy walked up to his room. And I was scared as hell to know what they were doing.

Rudy 's POV

I and Scarlett walked upstairs to discuss everything that has happened in the past week or so that we've been fighting.

"

So I've just been hanging around" she said.
"I've been clearing my mind," I said.
We talked more about
An hour until we heard the door, Creek.
We looked at each other confused. We started walking towards it until someone fell, and pushed the door open. It was.....

(A/n)
Sorry it a little short, I need it short for the next chapter to be longer.
Make sure to vote💞💕
Hope you like it💕