Im ready

I walk out out of the car and then walk quickly over to Nash.

"Nash can you just go in and then bring it in the car and we go home and drink it?" I say.

"Nope." he says.

"But head." I murmured so he can here.

I here him laugh and we make it to the door. I sigh while he opens it for me. then I saw it fans. I don't know who they were there for but I hope it's not the rude ones. I grab Nash's hand tight and walk over to the cash register. I tell the lady what I want and then Nash dose the same while I feel eyes burning threw my back. once he is done we walk over to a table and fans come over.

Some ask for me and some ask for Nash but I here this one girl say "wait I thought Olivia and you broke up because of that rude text." she says.

"Nope I could never let her go. and that text was because of me so don't get rude with here because of a tweet." He says.

I smile and start to go back taking pictures. once they leave I give Nash a big kiss.

"What was that for I don't want coodies." he says.

"Not like you don't have them already." I say while laughing.

"But that you for saying that at least one really knows now." I say.

"All for you babe." he says and kisses me on the cheek.

"Oh no coodies." I say with a sarcastic tone.

He laughs and then we walk to the car. He opens my door and we get in. we talk about random stuff then this.

"We should make a video about the story. it's been 3 months and your fans really need one. And to clear up the air. he says.

"True but what if they still hate me." I say.

"Pshhh they are going to automatically love you when they see i made a video with you." he says.

I smile and nod my head. he cheers then goes back to driving.

When we reach my house he pulls me out of the car and then we go to my room. he looks in the mirror and then fixes his hair then he walks over to my camera stuff and sets it up then tells me to sit.

"Nash how the hell did you just set all that up in less then three minuets and still manage to fix your hair." I say.

He laughs and pats the spot for me to sit. I laugh and sit over there. he turns on the camera and we make the video explaining what the real story.
***
After about an hour we finish and then but all the stuff away and decided to edit later. we watch a movie with a frog and a shark and laugh our heads off because the frog reminds us of Matt because the way it talks.

And then we find our self slowly drifting away then before I was out I here "I love you."
~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

OH MY GOD OKAY SO MY CHARGER BROKE ABOUT 2 WEEKS AGO AND MY DAD ORDERD ONE ONLINE SO I WAS STUCK WITH A DEAD PHONE THAT LONG BUT IM UPLOADING AT 4 IN THE MORNING SOO.. Thanks for the votes and reads love ya ❤️🐢