Bad day

HII just wanted to say thanks for the people reading !
----------------------------------------
As I right down the notes to my first class and still hear laughing and my name in there conversations I start to get sad but I stay strong. As I see the teacher walk in he has a smile when he sees me. He walks up. "Hi you must be Olivia right." "Yes that's me." we welcome I'm Mr Davidson so of you have any questions I'm here." He said with a smile. I smile back and start to finish the notes. Once class ends I go out the door when I fall strait down on my face by some ones foot I look and see it was taylor. Every ones laughs and Taylor just smile and said your a bitch. and with that I left. I walk to my new class and i see a boy that was in the group in my first class. He coughs and say whore. I wonder why this is happening to me this is my first day I did nothing to them like what?

I went through the day finally! I found out the boys names too Taylor,Nash,Arron,Mathew, Cameron. They pushed me and shoved me into lockers and called me names I hated it. I was so happy to go home and get away from them. I walk home and I get to my door and open it to see my mom watching tv she says hi. "How was your day?" She says. Good I lied and with that I walked into my room and did home work. I did not have a lot because I was new. Once I was done I changed into something comfy and went to bed. I woke up at 9:00 so I went down stairs and ate a apple then went back up stairs and went on my phone for an hour then went to bed.

_______________________

That's it ! for this chapter I got back and saw that people are reading this so yay ! So new readers I just want to say I updated mostly every day so yeah thanks bye

-Olivia ❤️🐢